Did Mijoo know that Mijin's the abandoned child cause of her curse?

The gloomy boy uninterestedly took a seat beside her although they're metred apart. Dang, it was so lonely and awkward to not have Jisung by her side. Not to mention that the hamster lookalike was still attending the same classes as her.

Unlike his flirtatious nature, the playboy remained calm and silent in his seat as he didn't even bother to flirt with Mijin first. Well, that's kind of a relief.

But dang, his ex-girlfriend must have meant a lot to control the hyper geek like this.

The boring literature class somehow finished fast as Mijin finally dared to call out for the mischievous guy's name first.

❝ Park Jongseong, wait! ❞

The boy shockingly turned around with a witty smirk as Mijin's partially glad to know that his downpour wasn't driving him that insane?

❝ I hear you calling my name first, what a surprise? ❞ The smirking guy made Mijin playfully roll her eyes before sorrowfully apologising for yesterday's incident.

❝ I'm sorry on behalf of Jaemin after what he'd done to you yesterday. ❞ The shy bean spat out the words which she'd never imagine speaking to the Park Jongseong as the amused boy just slightly wiggled his thick brows to acknowledge that she's also a respectful lady at times like this.

❝ If you're really sorry then, a date would do it. ❞ Well, he had a point since not many days were left before their relationship contract expires.

-

Stepping down from his black Ferrari, the young lady fixed her messed up strands by flipping them back.

Checking out the surroundings, Mijin could tell that they're located on a hill situated near Han River as the eye-pleasing view was making her itch to curve the bothersome lips.

It was also one of the best places to have a picnic as Mijin got dragged by the rich playboy to take a seat near him on the unfolded blanket. So that's why he stopped by a convenience store to get some snacks.

❝ Want some? ❞ Jongseong outstretched his hand which contained a Soju bottle but the girl strongly declined by continuously shaking her head.

❝ Nope, I don't drink. ❞ Mijin just reached out for a sprite can before chugging it down her dry throat. Jongseong satisfied chuckled since she was the real girlfriend material who cares too much about her dignity as a respectable woman.

Too bad that there's a merciless curse to accompany her.

❝ You don't need to be a date for me today. Just be a friend for me to talk with. ❞ None of the options was desirable to Mijin but the girl just shushed herself internally as the lonesome guy was curving for someone to talk with.

Hugging his knees, the bewildered boy with his feelings was trying to stay put as much as he could.

❝ Mind me if you think that I'm nosy. But, who was the lady who kissed you this morning? ❞ The cat on her curious tail just had to ask it out loud, making the unexpected boy rose his appealing brows in amusement.

❝ Oo, you jealous or what? ❞ Pfft, no way in hell-why would Mijin ever be at an overprotective limitation like this? ❝ In your dreams. ❞ Chuckling, Mijin just shook her head as she's still not used to the fact that she just chuckled in front of Park Jongseong and nothing precisely happened at all.

But the energetic girl stayed put since the other guy was calmly distinguishing what kind of a fool he used to be for the filthy woman Bae Seulrin.

❝ My earliest ex who's very bitchy in detail. She still thinks that she owns my heart like a naive person I was for her to toy with before. Urgh, screw her! ❞ Jongseong disappointedly shook his head in a silly manner before aggressively gulping down the bitter alcohol like how rancorous he's feelings towards Bae Seulrin right now.

Who thought that the mighty heartbreaker had a sadistic history like that to himself?

❝ Gee bro, don't tell me that you became a filthyass playboy just because of her. ❞ Mijin's usage of words almost made the said boy choke on his crystal clear drink. 'BROZONED'. And how could Mijin's flickering brain hit the pinpoint in a rush which shocked him most of all?

❝ What? ❞ , Mijin just cluelessly asks before taking another sip of her Sprite until Jongseong burst out loud into moronic giggles. ❝ How did you know? ❞ What a not-so-surprise as Mijin could foresee that incoming since heartbroken sadists like him were likely to get revenge on innocent others by committing the same.

❝ Hear me out but, you're dumb. ❞ The irony girl just mocked but Jongseong just ruffled her soft strands inside his coral fingers uncontrollably with adoration.

Mijin was too busy addressing of coding the words to lecture Jongseong with rather than blushing like an embarrassed doll under Jay's touch.

❝ You shouldn't behave like that bitch or whatsoever as well, which will only make you look like a loser in smart people like eyes. ❞ The sassy girl wanted to elevate her self-esteem for once when she still has the opportunity inside her hands. And this wronged richass really needed to be fixed for once.

Jongseong just stared at the professional missy nonstop with his sharp gaze following Mijin's mouthing movements. Love really does stings inside people's hearts when they faithfully take it as a great deal. And that is why Jongseong's scared to bury him with his all for the second time again after receiving an unsatisfying heartbreak.

Getting closer to him second by second, the brisk girl laid an index finger on the left side of his chest with a sly smile which set Park Jongseong's heart into chaos once he'd fully visualised its beauty.

❝ It's your heart that needs to be renewed. ❞

« end of a chapter »