23

skaterboi @icehoonie tweeted.

⛅⛅

617 likes | 192 retweets

replies:

@sunooshi nooo i look ugly here 😭 why would u post this shsjsj
↪@icehoonie wdym? you were never ugly tho
@lee_heeseung woah you two look good together 😌🤭
@hanbinjjang no wonder he disappeared so fast, kim sunoo you better get back here now

+++++

"hey sunoo, i saw ni-ki's tweet last night. you made some bunggeoppang with him?" sunoo stopped drinking soda when he heard heeseung asking him.

sunghoon looked at heeseung as if he's telling him to stop.

"yeah, we went to to visit the booth of the culinary students and ni-ki insisted that he wanted to eat so we just tried it," he smiled, feeling a little bit awkward that sunghoon is listening.

heeseung nodded and grinned. "that's cool, how about you go with sunghoon later? you know, like a date-" sunghoon stood up and covered his friend's mouth before he could even finish his sentence.

"haha don't you have some papers to finish?" sunghoon pushed heeseung out of the booth. "just go you idiot."

heeseung glared at him and smiled at sunoo, waving as he walked away.

"sorry about that," sunghoon went back and sat beside him.

sunoo just laughed and shrugged. "that's fine."

"uh..by the way, are you free later?"

"i, uh..." sunoo paused, realizing that daniel texted him yesterday about something. "i have to do something later, but i'll text you if i'm free. is that okay?"

sunghoon smiled and nodded, showing his dimple. "that's great. i'll wait for it then."

+++++

[ dongkyu ✌️ ]

sunoo:
hey sorry i didn't get to reply yesterday
anyways sure we can talk after our shift on the booth
what is it about?

dongkyu ✌️:
thanks sunoo
i'll tell you later

sunoo:
???
why do you sound so serious
is there smth wrong?

dongkyu ✌️:
nope
i'm good 😊

sunoo:
okay that's great
ttyl then 🥰