Seriously, I dont want to be taken as Sis-com in Hololive Community

Start from the beginning

“Huh…?”   
“Wasn’t Ni-Chan seduced into being

Aqua’s manager with Senpai’s big chest?”
With Y/N choking the water he drunk earlier,
“ That was wrong!”
“Then Why won’t you just become my manager? Ni-Chan”

“ Well unlike you, Aqua and I debut 1-year earlier than you! At that time, I had no choice but to become her Manager. I mean if I don’t have a right to choose the job, I at least have the right to choose a partner, I mean Rushia-Chan prefers me being Aqua’s manager over other women's manager?”
“Well…“

With the understandable reason, Rushia found herself unable to make another come back! When poking her cheek, staring at sideway
“But still...I find it unfair is how Aqua-Senpai is so pretty and her chest are so huge as well”

“I totally agree,” Y/N said as he replied like an A. I replying to  the user
“Huh!!!!!!!”
“....”
“Ni-Chan, you prefer Big chest after all…..”

And Y/N, of course, keenly noticed what he was saying meant, ever-so-slight of regret that crossed his face for an instant.
“.....”
“ Ru-Chan, Do you want a second??”

With his attempt at changing the topic.., feeling a bit awkward Rushia looked at Y/N at how obviously keen Y/N was to change the subject

“....Sure..”
And yet, the atmosphere started to become awkward at Uruha household dinner time! 
XXX

Rushia Uruha was silently typing something on her laptop, totally bereft of emotion. She was nineteen years old and beautiful, with green hair and crimson eyes that made her look like a sprite from a fantasy realm, but unfortunately, despite her beautiful appearance, her chest was not well endowed! 

Rushia was one of the popular V-tubers in the Hololive industry! She’d made her debut a year ago, after placing in the same generation called “Hololive Fantasy”!     Her popularity and her cuteness rose with every new stream! With the help of her Ni-Chan, she was able to rise easily, becoming the most popular V-Tuber in the industry! 
The two of them had been siblings for 8 years now. For a while, just after Y/N’s father remarried, he was spending most of his time, holed up in his room, not wanting to look at his new mother and his father!

He just spends his day in the high-school library, studying or researching something on the net. But as time went on, His new mom ended up backstabbing his dad for some money which left him unable to work again! Rushia, for his part, was making a bit of an effort to keep her distance from his father and Y/N, not wanting to be betrayed by anyone again! 
However, With Y/N began talking to her - and that improved things a lot between them.

Rushia never had anything against him really- in terms of being forced to have a new family out of nowhere, they were both in the same boat-so while it was a bit awkward at first, they started to have a conversation together and Rushia helps Y/N with cooking, as the time passes, the ice in her eyes were slowly melting away.

Even at School, The hair and eyes colours that Y/N thought were beautiful were the one which kept people away from her. Perhaps also due to her beauty, it might have felt difficult for others to approach her as well. But she was herself didn’t seem to mind it! Whatever there was a break, she ends up spending time with her, dragging him around as she slowly builds up the belief that as long as she has her brother, she will be okay!

Now they had built the relationship to the point where they were pretty much like sister and brother..he thought. At least, To Y/N, Rushia was only a valued member of the Uruha family that she had walked this path with her brother! 

Y/N was surfing through the net about hololive. Some tags trending on Twitter popping out on his timeline! #RushiaBestImouto #BestBrotherEver #Sis-Com.  Even Y/N, who constantly searched about Hololive, these tags were new! With the clips of Rushia talking about her brother from the recent stream and after some scrolling, the art of Rushia’s brother popping out one after another!  There were even some Hololive female fans, tweeting “ I would like to marry Y/N if it is possible! Rushia ends boasting to the world about her brother throughout the stream!

Throughout the Hololive Franchise, Y/N was now known for being the perfect house husbando! Y/N couldn’t help but blushing all the way into his ear seeing all the tweets! Noticing him, 

“...You all right? Ni-Chan?”
“ Ru-Chan, Can you explain about all of these tweets?”
“...Ehehehe, I did it again didn’t I” Rushia giggled with an embarrassed smile as she scratches her head! 
“ Geez, Ru-Chan, you shouldn’t talk about me too much, I don’t forbid you to talk about me but… This is just too much, What would you do, when your brother was known for Sis-com in office”

“ Isn’t it better?”
In response, Y/N’s face went stiff.
“ What do you mean by that isn’t it better”
“ I mean, There were a lot of other women and female-workers at hololive right? So yeah, If Ni-Chan is known for Sis-com, everyone started to stay away from you and Ni-Chan will only have Ru-Chan depend on...Hehe, Isn’t that perfect”

“.. Please don’t do that! It is bad for your Ni-Chan  health”
Rushia grinned as she warmly watched Y/N's face going pale! 
‘“ Just a joke...Ni-Chan, Come On”

Even though Rushia said that “It was just a joke”,  Just as Y/N stated previously, at this rate, There was no guarantee that A-Chan would easily get him away with that! And yet, the next day, he got scolded by A-Chan and
...
The troublesome days of Manager-San still continue!
------------------------------------------------------
Next, I will be updating the new part of Is it wrong to fell in love with Vtuber, tomorrow or Thursday, And Maybe My attempt of becoming Vtuber on Wednesday if it is possible, that all thanks for reading! We are almost near at 100 followers let go!!!!!!!!