One Night Alone

I am laying in my bed in the room by myself watching TV. The nurses had already moved my roommate out earlier that day. I kinda miss him but it was nice to have the TV on finally. It helps keep my mind off of my broken leg.

The doctors and medical staff had asked if I wanted another roomie but I declined."Are you sure? It can get lonly at night."

"No," I said."I want to actual stay up late and watch TV. Kinda like a all night party." I smiled

"Alright kid,"the doctors had said."Suit yourself."

But now I kinda regret declining a roommate. It is creepy in the hospital all by myself. Of course there are other patients here but none I can talk to. Sometimes I have to be my own friend here.

I start to daydream about all the different kinds of pokemon that I like: dark types, ghost types, fire types, steel types, and all the others. I love to play pokemon; it's my favorite game.

I decided to whip out my DS and play pokemon black to train my level 30 Servine. I am determined to beat the gym leader, Clay, and finally move on to the next one. I am really absorbed into the game that I almost miss that the TV was blank.

I pause the game and look at it in confusion. It was fine a minute ago and now it is just static. It is almost like Slenderman is near by....

I just scared myself. I look around but no Slenderman. Good, a lot of people like him, but I personaly don't want to meet him.

I pick up my game but it seems to be frozen! "Oh no,"I mumble. I try to turn it on and off but the screen still shows my Servine preparing for battle.

I sigh and say,"This SUCKS!" I really was working hard on training my pokemon. Oh well, I close the lid and set it down on my bedside table. I grab the TV remote and try to turn it off but it seemed to be broken. Oh well, I get myself confertable on the bed and close my eyes to sleep.

I try to sleep but it seems that sleep is not within my grasp. I try for another hour but still nothing. I decide to watch more TV but of course, the static is still there. I sigh. Then I heard a noise.

"Oh won't you play with me?"

I quickly turn my head to the door and see a little girl standing in the doorway, wearing a hospital gown. She seemed to have something behind her back but I had no idea what.

"Hi there," I whisper. "Are you all alone?"

The little girl smiles and says,"Oh no, I'm not. My mommy is here with me; here, I'll show you!"

She holds up what she was hiding behind her back and I scream. It is a head of a woman!

The girl frowns and says,"Why are you scared? It's just my mommy and she's not scary

'cause...." The girl pauses and grins creepily at me."Well 'cause she's dead."

I feel like I'm about to throw up. I look around to see if there was some kind of off switch for this horrible nightmare but I of course don't see one. So decide to get on the little girl's good side so she wouldn't kill me.

"So, ummm, why did you kill your mom?" I manage to ask.

The girl says,"Well, I didn't know killing was wrong." The girl cries a little."Mommy always was at work or away from home so she wouldn't play with me. She was always busy." The girl cries harder and says,"So I had to make her stay and play with me."

The girl continues to cry so I say,"It's okay little girl. What is your name?"

The girl stops and sniffles,"Laurie."

I smile and think, maybe this won't be that bad.

Laurie looks at me and held the mom's head."I like you, so I want to play with you."

Never mind this was going to be horrible."Laurie maybe we can play later, after I call the cops."

"You won't do that," Laurie moves toward me slowly with a bloody knife that she hid in her gown.

I look at her in horror and try to run, but I can't move because of my leg.

"Mama said I was weird and crazy." She takes a step."Mama said that I needed help." Step."Mama said I needed to put down the knife."Step."Mama begged me to

stop." Another step."Mama didn't say anything after that." She giggles and raises the knife over me."The last thing I said to her was we will always play together."

She leans in close and whisperes in my ear,"Won't you play with us?" She stabs me in the chest and I scream.

Then everything went black.

_______________________________________________________________________________

When I wake up my nurse Joy walks in my room. The room looks smaller for some reason but then I realize the other half of the room has the privacy curten drawn.

Joy must have seen my confusion and says,"Oh you have a new roommate. You can meet her after she wakes up. Did you sleep well?"

I say,"Somewhat,"

I hear a murmur behind the curtain. Joy hears it too and pulls it back. I nearly scream.

"Hi! My name is Laurie!" says the cheerful little girl. She holds something close to her under the blanket but I don't know what it is.

Joy smiles and says,"Well it seems you two will get along just fine!" The nurse leaves us alone.

Laurie pulls out the object from out of the covers- a teddy bear- hugs and says,"Mr. Teddy is my only friend."

She turns towards me and smiles, the same creepy smile the girl did to me in my dream. Except this was a knowing smile, like she knew what I had dreamed about.

Laurie giggles and says,"Won't you play with us?"

==================================================================

All right, I worked hard on this one! Admittedly this is not my best work. I tried to make a creepypasta but it didn't go too well. Oh well, I'll try again. I wonder what my messed up mind will come up with next. MWAA HA HAA!!! >:) I'm kidding!

All right peoples, peace out!