𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜

"have you heard?"

"have you heard?"

"there's a new girl."

"i wonder what she's like."

"is she pretty?"

"i heard she was kicked out of her old school."

a scream left the gossiping girl's lips, her eyes trailing towards the hand above her head. a short brunette stood beside her, a frown on her lips while her eyes looked bored. tourmaline orbs that were so pretty, it almost looked like crystals.

"isn't it too early to be spreading rumors?"

the gossiping girl and her friend left, not because they were scared of the brunette's words, but because of how dead her eyes looked as she gazed at them.

the moment those orbs landed on the onlookers, chills were sent down each and every one of their spines. a smirk grew on her lips before it turned into a genuine smile, daisies floating around her as she looked innocent and sweet. without realizing it, everyone present was immediately hooked by her aura as if they weren't just shitting in their pants from her dead look. simultaneously, one thought came into everyone's mind.

what an interesting girl.'

brown eyes gazed at his notebook, words scribbled neatly as the teacher went on about their lesson. to those around him, he was a dull person with a small presence. he did things diligently and responsibly, garnering him the top student title. he was plain in every right, especially when standing next to his teammates. still, that didn't hinder him from proceeding through his everyday life. that was just the way kita shinsuke chose to live.

the moment the door to his classroom snapped open, the lead in his mechanical pencil broke. a hideous streak appeared in his notes, making him curse in his head before erasing it. his eyes snapped up, landing on a small brunette that had daisies floating around her. she stopped before the teacher, handing him a blue slip of paper. the teacher briefly read through it before nodding and turning to the students. whispers erupted in the air, some curious as to she was while others recognized her from this morning.

the teacher coughed before addressing the girl. "everyone, this is the new student i was talking about during homeroom. she moved here from miyagi and will be continuing her studies from here on. please welcome her warmly." the teacher nodded to her, signaling for her to introduce herself.

the brunette quickly wrote her name on the board, her handwriting looking cute next to the little fox she drew. she breathed in before speaking. "kotomura harumi, nice to meet you all. before anything, yes i was kicked out of my old school."

gasps sounded all throughout the room at her revelation. the two gossiping girls from this morning deadpanned at her statement as she basically confirmed what they were previously talking about. a smirk grew on her lips as a mischievous look appeared in her eyes. "i hope we all get along."

making her way to the seat she was appointed to, her tourmaline orbs met with brown eyes. the air around them changed, soft bubbles appearing around them as they got absorbed into their own world. a brief, genuine smile appeared on her lips, taking the volleyball captain by surprise. she let her bag hand next to her desk before opening the window to her left. everyone was staring at her, wondering about the context of her actions. she let out a breath, her smile growing bigger as her eyes shined brightly.

as though time slowed down, everyone watched with large eyes as the girl ran, jumping up and through the window without any fear. students rushed towards the windows, checking to see if the girl was alright. and she was, landing on her hands as her feet followed, immediately rushing off to who knows where. amidst all the chaos, kita was left in his seat wondering about just what the hell happened.

welcome to my new story