"Gi, doesn't it hurt to look at me? It hurts me to look in the bloody mirror." said George as Emilia stood up and smiled.

"I'll do it for you, I was trying to do the same with my white hair. I think I still have some brown hair dye!" said Emilia as she disappataed.

"Great! Sorry to do this right now!" said George as he looked at Y/n.

"Oh no, that's fine, we're just having breakfast. Care to have some?" asked Y/n as she chuckled, Emilia apparated back with boxes of hair dye as Gianna gave George a look.

"Are you sure about this, George?" asked Gianna as Emilia opened the boxes. George nodded as Y/n gave him a face.

"Well sit." said Emilia as she started to take the bottle, Y/n and Gianna were eating as Emilia parted George's hair in the middle. "Is Angelina not going to get mad at you for dying your hair?"

"Well.. that is why I came to you.. I would've had her do it but she was going to yell at me.." said George as Y/n face palmed.

"You better not tell her I did it, she's going to hunt me down!" said Emilia as she placed the dye on his hair. George chuckled and rolled his eyes as Y/n chuckled. "This smells horrible..."

"I don't smell anything." said George as Emilia looked at him.

"It does smell really bad." said Y/n as Gianna made a face.

"I don't smell anything?" said Gianna as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other.

"Maybe it's the food." said George as Emilia made a face.

"My food does not smell horrible, shut up." said Emilia as she filled the rest of his head with brown hair dye. "Now.. it's completely dyed, let's just hope you don't get random red patches."

"How long do I have to keep this in for?" asked George as Emilia looked at the box.

"Thirty minutes." said Emilia as George made a face.

"Well while you wait, you can tell us how Angie's going along with her pregnancy." said Y/n as Emilia wrapped a bag around George's hair, Y/n snorted as Emilia and Gianna cracked a smile.

"Well she's only five months along, Autumn and her had a fight the other day though.. so they aren't friends anymore. Alicia is currently at the house with her right now, she's also been getting really weird food cravings. The other day she wanted.. frog eggs.." said George as the girl looked at him in disgust. "How come Ginny, Hermione and Eloise aren't here?"

"Eloise is working." said Gianna looking away. "We'll see the other girls in a bit.."

"I wouldn't want to be with Ginny either by the way she's treating you. Don't take it personally Gi..she just misses her brother and whenever she see's you, she gets reminded of Fred." said George as he looked down, Gianna made a face and sighed.

"She doesn't have to be so rude about it..." said Gianna as she took a spoonful of yogurt.

"Yeah I know.. just give her time, alright? She doesn't understand you miss Fred just as much as the rest of us." said George as he messed up her hair. They continued to talk until Emilia looked down at her watch.

"It's time! Bend over the sink." said Emilia as George looked at her.

"Emilia! We're married!" said George sarcastically as Y/n face palmed and laughed.

"Haha you're so funny, bend over the sink." said Emilia, George obeyed while Emilia sprayed water all over his hair, washing the dye out.

"You look kind of funny." said Y/n as she looked at a now brown hair George Weasley. Emilia and Gianna looked at him as he looked in the mirror and laughed.