Jessie And The Nerd

She looked in the mirror, face red, crying and hurt. But who is she?Why is she crying?
Everyone, meet Jessie.
Shes rich, she have fame but she also have a strict parents. Before we talk about why is she crying please read the whole story..
(Alarm Ringing).........
"Ma'am its time to wake up, you're going to be late for school " one of her maid said...
Then Jessie wake up fast getting ready for school, once shes done she goes downstairs for breakfast.
Her parents are not there because they always leave the house early.

Jessie Pov

I'm done eating breakfast so I told the maids to tell the driver to get ready. I got in the car and the driver drive the car to scholl.
(At Scholl)
Everyone was staring at me as always. But theres this one person that they used to call weirdo or nerd or sometimes crazy, but they are not wrong because he always wear old fasioned clothes, big eyeglasses and always carry books.
His named Philip besides from wearing old fasioned clothes his name name is also an old name, so what can you say? And by the way guys he is so smart. When my parents heard about him the became more aggresive to me than before, because they always want me to have higher grades and high occupation at school but he always
ranked one and I cant beat him.
My parents always says that I must
consider him as my enemy and bring him down. But guys the truth is I like Phillip but you have
to consider it as a secret okay..
(End of Pov)

Okay class sit on you're assigned seats the class will start at 5 min.
(Author's Pov)
So Jessie and her classmates including Phillip got in the room and sit on there seats.
(Teachers Pov )
- okay everyone I will be announcing the students who past the 3rd quarter exam yesterday...
But sadly only five of you passed the exam...
Teacher announcing the top 4
And the first and only student who perfect the exam is.......... (Jessi's heart beating so fast, because if she didn't passed this exam her father's blood will boil )
is Phillip.... (Silence in the room because of the wrong expectation)
- Phillip congratulation ........
Everyone please give Phillip you're loudest applause..
(Bell Ringing)
-okay class dismiss

(Jessie Pov)
My heart beating so fast as I know what is going to happen...
I got in the car and bursting into tears.....  And I ask the driver to drive me home ......
(Mumbling)
"Jessie its okay you're father does'nt know everything "
Jessie said as she comforted
herself .. We got into the house and as I opened the door my father slapped me in the face out of anger
"Explained this"
He handed me the exam paper with an F grade.....
"I'm expecting so much from you
Why can't you beat that person (Philip) " I walk out, goes upstairs to my room and lock the door.. I got in the bathroom crying ugly with red face and eyes full of tears.... 
Then I got a plan, tomorrow I will talk to Philip and asked him to be my friend maybe he can help upgrade my brain...

(The next day)

I arrive at my scholl and look for Philip he is not in the hallway
and I know where he is he is in the library as always looking for books... At first I hesitate to talk to him but then I walk closer and say "Hi Philip" and he said "h-hi"
I'm just about to ask him to totur but instead I said "since you're always alone and you don't have any friends I'm just wondering if I can be you're friend " and he replied "oh really ofcoures I would love too, but why me, I mean theres so many students here that can be you're friend he said....
"Yeah I know but you know they are all fake in the inside so.....
-"ohhh I see"
(Bell ringing)
"Oh lets go to the classroom, don't want to be late right "
And he said "okay lets go"

(Author's Pov)

So they get along with eachother so easily, they eat lunch together, they chat with each other and they even exchange phone number..
And secretly falling in love you know what I mean...
Its the month of let's just say April
and the final exam are coming so Jessie asked Philip to totur her and guys as expected Philip agreed .
They only have 7 days to study and review the lessons so they study together secretly........