Chapter 23: All's Fair in Love & War

Start from the beginning

"Oh damn, so lemme guess, Cyn done told you some shit 'bout me?" He asked smirkin' an shit.

"Yea, tol' me you a fuck boy. Nunin' folks ain't already know." I shrugged.

I really ain't have time foe this nigga an my patience was runnin' way too thin ta be still conversin' wit' him.

"Oh really? Look man I ain't the one who did the shit okay? So if that's what she said, she lyin' . It was some otha nigga."

"Man fuck is you sayin'? You may not have been the one who ran 'em off the road, but you sho' set the shit up.  An why the fuck would I trust yo ass ova my own girl?"

This nigga really stupid. I'm pretty sho of it nah.

"Maybe because yo girl ain't all that she cracked up to be. She left behind a whole other life when she came up here bro. She may be actin' some typa way now, but she was a whole different story back then. You better watch her ass too bruh, a couple of people that's been in her life done got killed on the account of her." He stated seriously.

He had got a niggas attention by sayin' that shit, but I still cain't trust him. He can very well be feedin' me any bullshit 'cause he still salty 'bout C tellin' me, but that don't mean I ain't gone ask her 'bout it. 

"Oh and you also shouldn't trust yo girl 'cause she actually called me today an had me come down to her office, and give it to her right. You better do better playa, 'cause she always welcomed in my bed!" He laughed grabbin' his bottle an standin' up. 

"Fuck you jus' say nigga?" I was up too nah. 
T was quick ta come stand between us, an push me away from Game, but I wasn't done wit' this muhfucka. 

"You heard me bruh! It's crazy how I still get lil mama to scream a nigga name!" He yelled laughin' again. 

Big mistake. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cyn

After D, and I setup a plan to setup Pop he left out leaving  me to just think about everything. I was so fed up with everything that's been happening. It was crazy because it seemed like just one day I was doing just fine living my life how it's always been, then the next day everything is just happening at once. I hated feeling like this, feeling helpless and like I just had the weight of the world on my shoulders, and it doesn't help that the world is seeing one side of some of the situations so their all adding their dumb ass opinions that just aren't helping. Rita had advised me to not look at any of that stuff when things like this are going on, and I see why. Some of these comments are making me just more annoyed, and sad about myself and the situations. 

I picked my phone up off of the couch once I walked over towards it to check the time, and I found that August had called me, along with Bambi, Keyshia, and mama. What the hell could they all be calling me for? I'm sure August was still on his plane ride back home so I opted on not calling him, and just called mama back first. 

"Hello?" She questioned just after the second ring. 

"Hey mama. You called me earlier?" I questioned walking into my room and then into the bathroom to take a shower. 

"Yea. Have you looked on E! today?" She shouted. 

"No. Why, what's going on?" I asked simply. 

I'm sure it was just some new rumor about me, and Aug and quite frankly I didn't care to hear about it. I really just wanted to go to bed, and stay there for a few days actually.

"August! He, and Game got into some fight at a club in Atlanta! What the hell goin' on with that boy?" She freaked. 

I ran back into my bedroom and switched on the TV, turning it from Oxygen to E!. The nightly news reports were on, and a picture of Game, and August was on there with Terrence speaking. I turned the TV up, and listened in to what he was saying.