Chapter 16

Rebecca: True loves kiss awakens all.

(Y/N) Smiled and shook his head at her, but then said.

(Y/N): Sorry love, but this isn't a fairy tale.

Rebecca opened her eyes and shrugged.

Rebecca: Worth a try.

She then got up as the two did in fact share a kiss but then (Y/N) remembered, he left Tony handcuffed to a upturned bed frame, (Y/N) gently grabbed Rebecca's hand and jogged back to the room where he and Tony was kept imprisoned.

=========================

(Meanwhile with Tony)

Two guards sat in the room with Tony, who's still zip tied to the bed, but Tony keeps looking to the hole that Venom was tackled through obviously waiting for the big guy to come back through, eat the guards and then they can go and save Pepper, but TOny's train of thought was lost when the watch Harley gave him started to beep on and off drawing the guards and Tony's attention.

One of the guards picked up the watch and inspected it.

Tony: Careful, there. It's a limited edition.

The guard started to shake it about trying to find a way to turn off the beeping, Tony ignored him and looked to the other guard.

Tony: Hey, Ponytail Express.

The second guard looks at Tony as he ignore the beeping.

Tony: What's the mileage count between Tennessee and Miami?

Guard 2: 832 miles.

He says straight away surprising the billionaire.

Tony: Very nice.

The first guard joins the two with the still beeping watch in his hands, the second guard looks to the first.

Guard 2: I'm good like that. Can you stop that?

He asks about the still beeping watch.

Tony: Break it, you bought it.

Tony says to the first guard, who in return just throws it to the floor and looks at Tony as he steps on the watch stopping the beeping and breaking the watch.

Guard 1: I think I bought it.

Tony: Okay, that wasn't mine to give away. That belongs to my friend's sister. And that's why I'm gonna kill you first.

The guard just nodes along with everything that Tony's saying, mocking the man, the second guard just stand and watches the scene unfold.

Guard 1: What are you gonna do to me?

Tony: You'll see.

Guard 1: You're zip-tied to a bed.

Tony: This...

Tony twists his hands and opens his palms obviously expecting something to happen, but nothing does. The guards just watches as nothing happens, so Tony tries again.

Tony: That...

Nothing happens once again, the guards look around the room trying to see if something happened, but nothing did, but what the guards didn't know is there are now two Symbiotes on their way to that very room right now...

=========================

In another room inside the same compound Colonel James Rhodes is locked inside the Iron Patriot suit suspended just above the floor, the only problem noticeable is Killian has his hand pressed to the suits abdomen and is heating up the armour making it unbearable for the Colonel who is inside sweating.