Brownstown (part 2)

Bob said, "Welcome Back race fans to Brownstown Speedway. We have a lot of good drivers here tonight but there is one we really want to talk about. Last night we were at Florence Speedway for the Spring 50 and Makayla Gibson won that race. That was her first time ever in a Late Model and she drove smoothly and she was racing Ricky Thornton's car. She is one hack of driver. She starts 3rd tonight right beside Hudson O'Neal and right behind Ricky Thornton Jr. they are all teammates. I think Makayla might get this win. What do you think James?"

James said, "I'm going to go with Tyler Erb, he has been driving pretty good lately and he starts outside front row so. Dave, who are you going for?"

Dave said, "I'm going to have to go with Makayla. After seeing her last night at Florence, I think she can beat these guys again."

We were all lined up for the feature and we were on the track and Dave came up to me and interviewed me.

D said, "So, Makayla are you excited for tonight's race?"

I said, "Yeah."

D asked, "Since this is a different track do you thank that you can find the same grove as last night and drive smooth?"

I said, "It depends if I can run high then I thank I can get past some guys. But I like to drive more in the middle or low. I use to like driving the high side in a modified but I haven't really touched the high side in the late model."

D asked, "How does it feel to be teammates with Hudson O'Neal and Ricky Thornton Jr.? "

I said, "It feels awesome. I honestly didn't think they would of asked me after March but they did and I'm glad I'm racing again. I just really have to thank my cousins Jacob and Andrew because I wouldn't be where I'm at right now if it wasn't for them. They have helped me through everything. I'm just glad I have such good family to get through all of this."

D said, "Well, we are glad you are here with us in the series and how are you doing school while you are on tour with us?"

I said, "I'm doing online school. This is actually my senior year so I only have 2 more months until I graduate."

So they said the line up and everything and I heard someone's name I didn't hear all night long. Drake Troutman. How did I miss that? Well lets just hope he doesn't comes up to me after the race in the pits. 

Green Flag drops and Hudson takes the lead.

Hudson has lead every lap and he won. I got 2nd and Ricky got 3rd. 

Liked by makaylagibson, rickythorntonjr, jacobkruetzkamp, andrewkruetzkamp, blakexmanning, miles_cook18c and 8

Liked by makaylagibson, rickythorntonjr, jacobkruetzkamp, andrewkruetzkamp, blakexmanning, miles_cook18c and 8.9 million more

hudson_oneal71: got the win tonight at Brownstown. I wanna thank Makayla, Ricky, Tessa and my crew for helping me fix up the car for tonight to get it done in time. I love my job of racing for my fans.  Makayla finished 2nd and Ricky finished 3rd. 

tagged: tessasims, makaylagibson, rickythorntonjr, smoothdriversracing, jacobkruetzkamp, andrewkruetzkamp, blakexmanning

📍Brownstowns Speedway, Brownstown, Indiana

makaylagibson: Congrats. You deserve this win. And thank you for racing me clean lol

<<< @makaylagibson hahah ur welcome

tessasims: Good Job babe. I love you

<<< @tessasims I love you too

blakexmanning: congrats bro

<<< @blakexmanning thanks. and thank you for helping me out tonight

<<<< @hudson_oneal71 no problem

Load for more comments...