CHAPTER 5: KOISHI VS INTERNET

Start from the beginning

YOU:"umm...Koishi you are very close to my face"

KOISHI:"mmmh?...oh!, oh yes, sorry N/N" i realized that i was close to him, with my hands around my cheeks "i'm so sorry, that's another one of my abilities!"

YOU:"...staring at people with a cute look is an ability?"

KOISHI:"*BLUSHES*n-no...i mean that one of my abilities is...well...doing actions unconsciously!"
...

YOU:"soo...you don't think when you act...you just 'act'...is it like that?"

KOISHI:"yes, i love not thinking"

YOU:"mmmh...wait...so that means that when you feel,for example, angry, You will be completely capable of killing someone?"

KOISHI:uh oh "w-w-why are you asking that?!"

YOU:"hey calm down, is just a question"

...

KOISHI:"well...i would totally do it~"

YOU:"...oh"

KOISHI:"but i would never kill someone who's nice with me!"

YOU:"glad to hear that..." (YA' GOTTA BE CAREFUL WITH THIS GIRL, SHE DOESN'T MESS AROUND N/N)

KOISHI:"by the way, you said you were going to investigate about me, in the 'touhou wiki', also what is that? You said it has information about me, but that's all i know"

YOU:"well you'll see, a wiki is basically a website with information about something or someone, an there is a lot of wikis on internet"

KOISHI:"website? Internet?"

YOU:"well maybe you don't know what am i talking about, but give me my smarthphone and i'll show you...and where is my smarthphone?"

KOISHI:"it's connected right there!, Let me give it to you"

Koishi then disconnected the phone from the charger and she gave it to you

YOU:"...how could you do this?"

KOISHI:"i don't know, i just did it"

YOU:"whatever, we'll see If the wiki says something about that"

You entered on internet using (your favourite browser) and typed "Koishi komeiji wiki" after that you entered on the first website you saw

YOU:"now this is a wiki"

KOISHI:hey look at that! It's a draw of me!"

YOU:"do you like it?"

KOISHI:"of course i do! But how do the outside humans know how do i look?"

YOU:"it may sound funny, but in this world you and all of the people from your world are fictional characters, which means that you don't exist here, at least that's how is supossed to be"

KOISHI:"but i am real!"

YOU:"i know, but in this world, as much as i know, people think you are all fictional characters created by a guy known as ZUN"

KOISHI:"ZUN?"

YOU:"i think he created touhou, a saga of videogames where you and your friends live your adventures!"

KOISHI:"wow!, but if he 'created' me, and the rest of the people from Gensokyo, how are we able to exist in the same world right now?"

YOU:"You and i? I don't know"