6

Yuta came down from his bedroom walking inside the kitchen. Making coffee and sitting on the couch thinking about yesterday.

"Good morning, hyung!" Jaehyun smiled at him. He smiled back. It's like they both are already good bros but they were already good brothers.

"Are you making coffee?" Jaehyun asked grabbing a cup from the cupboard.

"Yes. It's sunday right?" Yuta wrinkled his eyes and brows. Jaehyun walked outside the kitchen.

"Yep. I go swimming every sunday. Are you joining?" Jaehyun sat next to him with his coffee in his hand.

"No thanks.. sunday is not my day so I'll just stay at home watching TV all day!" They both laughed.

"What about you? Do you have any day that is your type?" Yuta stood up to get his coffee from the coffee kettle and poured it in his cup.

"Yep... Thursday is my type cause that's when I get the energy to drink and dinner-out with friends!" Jaehyun sipped on his coffee.

"If your going swimming then get me some donuts on the way- or no I'll just order them cause I can't wait to taste them!" Yuta came out of the kitchen.

"Okay. I'll just go get ready. Bye!" Jaehyun kept his coffee cup in the sink and went upstairs to get ready and take a shower.

Yuta sipped on his coffee and switched on the TV searching for a specific movie he can watch on a sunday morning. He often do that when he is in Japan. He likes sunday when he's in Japan and dislikes monday over there cause he has to go working on a cafe. Part time job! Lol.

After searching for a good movie he couldn't find any.

"Tsk! No new movies this year..." He threw the remote on the other side of the couch. Sipped his coffee.

Jaehyun came downstairs with a workout bag in his hands and a white plain t-shirt with black boxers. He walked downstairs.

"Bye! Have a nice day." Yuta said but jaehyun didn't answer and got out of the house.

"So mean! Whatever, I'll just go upstairs." He placed the cup on the dining table and walked upstairs.

It was 2:35 in the noon and Jin Young woke up. She rubbed her eyes and sat up checking on her phone.

"Wow! What a good time of waking up." She said and kept her phone on the side table and walked inside the bathroom.

Yuta was sitting on his bed and was texting to his girlfriend, Mina...

Do you have plans today?

___

Um.. nope! I don't have any plans on this bitch Sunday!

___

God! Yuta when are you gonna stop swearing?

___

I am going to listen to someone who I truly love...

___

Don't you love me? :(

___

Of course, I do!

___

Okay... Meet me today!!!

___

At which time?

___

At 4

___

Where am I supposed to come?

___

At Cheonggyecheon Stream?

___

Great! Cya at 4 then ily

___

Ilyt 💕

/Hi! Sorry I wrote this so far! 😂 Anyway, don't forget to vote for this chapter and hope your doing well ☺️ wash your hands and drink lots of water 💦 here! I'll add some hobi water in the first in some wet chapters.. oopsie sorry! Were innocent... 😁 anyway bye!