[twelve] london bridge is

Start from the beginning

It was overwhelmingly silent as Theresa smiled, her fingers trailed upon Sigrid's heated cheek before slamming down a hard slap. A gasp left Sigrid's lips before she ran toward the door, the boys looked toward the door as the lock jumbled, Theresa repeatedly tried pulling her back. Sigrid kicked, and thrashed, but it came to a halt when Theresa grabbed the back of her neck and hit her head on the door. Charlie's eyes widened as he started running toward the door, he was stopped by whoever was closest.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I won't do it ever again," there didn't seem to be a single breath between each word, Charlie's hands fisted as Theresa turned Sigrid around to look at her. Theresa had her pressed against the door, Sigrid's cheek was throbbing as the pain under her skirt began to turn purple. She whimpered as she took deep breaths, Theresa held her chin while looking down at her. Her once harsh expression significantly softened looking at how Sigrid easily cowered down.

"Sigrid Taylor," she mumbled apologetically, "I hope you know that we could never hurt you, we really appreciate having you around. Taking care of our son but you broke the one condition we had for you, now it's time you get punished for it."

Theresa zipped Sigrid's skirt up, smiling before kissing Sigrid's forehead. Theresa's green eyes reflected nothing but lies, like the devil was dancing in them. Pure fire. Pure hatred. She stopped the pressing and walked her back to the stool. Sigrid had no other choice than to follow.

"Sigrid Taylor, you must know that we are very serious about our rules. You have to understand that everything was given to you for a reason You don't just win the lottery and go on with your life innocently, all this money has a price. Charles, he falls in love too easily," Sigrid hated how Theresa used her full name. "And I will not let you be anything short of what we made you out to be. So make a decision, follow as told or leave. It's a shame that it's come to this," Theresa's hand practically burned through the place she had place it on Sigrid's thigh. "We thought we found the right one."

"Theresa, you said you were my friend," Sigrid croaked out hopelessly as she put her hand down on top of Theresa and reached out for her face. "I thought you cared for me the way a mother does a child. You've shown nothing but kindness to me, I've done nothing but love you and except everything you've blessed me with...with such gratitude. Please don't hurt me anymore," her last sentence dropped to a whisper. She desperately put a strand of hair behind Theresa's ear.

Theresa remembered something she wished not to, squeezing down on Sigrid's thigh. Sigrid smiled through her tears, her vision was blurred and she was now letting the mucus fall down without any sniffling. Theresa searched the smaller girl's face.

"Mrs. Dalton....mom," Sigrid's eyebrow twitched as she finally said what she had been holding back. She hadn't called anyone that in four years.

"Don't call me that," Theresa hissed back.

Theresa slapped Sigrid's hand away from her face and grabbed a hold of her wrist. Sigrid stayed persistent, "If you hurt me he'll never forgive you again."

Sigrid's nails were digging into Theresa's skin. Theresa smirked, "How could you be so sure?"

Peter knocked on Sigrid and Knox's dorm door with a dish of lasagna in his hands, he didn't know what to use to make the sound because both of his hands were occupied by the bowl. He eventually decided to hit the door with his hip, though he thought knocking on the door with his head would've been funnier. He came to the conclusion that he needed his braincells, he'd burnt most of them smoking with Gerard.

He waited, his foot lightly tapping on the floor as he looked around. Charlie and Richard's door was open, Charlie heard the knocking and peered outside to look at who it was. He frowned when he noticed it was Sigrid's door, he looked at the chubby-cheeked boy.