Chapter 15- Ice Cream and Death

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware it was illegal to kiss my boyfriend," Wilbur said in an annoyed tone, rolling his eyes.  The boys gave each other incredulous looks.  Dream's heart sped up, this wasn't good.

"It's not illegal, it's just disgusting.  No one wants to see that."

"Look," Dream broke in, seeing Wilbur's anger levels rising slightly.  "We're sorry, we didn't mean to disturb you."

"Don't talk to me you dirty fag."

TW is technically over.  Long story a gang of about 5 teens all matching Ranboo's descriptions asked Wilbur and Dream to stop showing PDA because it was gross.  Wilbur and Dream got defensive and were slurred at.

There was immediate, heavy silence.  Dream went tense and his blood boiled.  He had dealt with assholes like this at school, this wasn't an unfamiliar scene.  Especially among entitled, filthy rich kids who frequented at Manburg.   Wilbur snarled like an animal and a throwing knife appeared in his hand.  The boys saw it glint in the moonlight and burst into raucous laughter.

"What are you going to do against five of us," the blond one said sarcastically, managing to stay upright this time.  His words blurred together.  "Kiss again?"

There was a swish and a scream.  Wilbur had thrown the knife at lightning speed and pinned the blonde teen near the back to a tree by his hoodie.  The kid's eyes were wide and he was shaking like crazy.  They knife quivered not even an inch from the boy's ear, completely stuck in the tree.  The other boys froze as another knife appeared in Wilbur's hand.  Dream pulled a knife from his pocket as well, palming it.  A dangerous expression had taken over his face and he was quivering with rage.

"Go ahead, say that again," Wilbur said in a booming voice, his eyes alight with murder.  His smile was insane and his posture was tall and rigid.  He looked every bit the madman he was claimed to be.  "I won't bite."

The ringleader threw his glowing cigar on the ground and crushed beneath his heel.  He didn't even look scared, just calculating.  He went to open his mouth when a pink and black blur dropped from the trees.  It pinned the leader to the ground with a heavy snarl.  The others started screaming, scattering to the trees.  The blonde drunk tore his hoodie away from the knife and stumbled off as well.

Techno wouldn't allow this.  He darted after them, the screams cutting into silence.  A few minutes later, and Techno came back with a pile of bodies slung over his shoulder.  He dropped them unceremoniously on the ground, his eyes full of rage.  The boy he had pinned down, the black haired leader, was shaking like a leaf.

"Pl-ple-please," he stammered out, his eyes full of tears as he looked over his possibly dead friends.  "I-I didn't m-mean it, I-I'm sorry."

"What a sniveling coward," Techno taunted, pulling the kid to his feet roughly.  "You didn't seem so scared of us a few minutes ago, what changed?"

He started openly crying, making Techno frown and shove him back to the ground in disgust.  He looked at Wilbur and Dream, slowly starting to return to normal.  His body was more relaxed and his eyes were losing their blood-lusting glaze.

"Are you guys okay?"

Dream was in shock, he refused to move.  The original fear of Techno was coming back at full force, he could not believe what he had just witnessed.

"I think we're fine," Wilbur said with a sigh, taking Dream's hand.  Dream's eye were still glued on the bodies, surprised by his lack of revulsion.  If anything he was full of vicious pleasure.  Techno pulled the knife out of the tree.    He strutted over to Dream, stepping over the ringleader's shaking body.  He handed him the knife, a vicious smile crossing his lips.