explosion

chapter one
Juliana Irene Clementine

chapter oneJuliana Irene Clementine

●○⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝◎⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝○●

AS JULS got woke up by her alarm she groaned in frustration. She didn't get much sleep the night before. It was her first year going into school without her sister.

"Juliana!" Her father yelled walking upstairs. He knocked on her door.

"Come in, dad." Jul's said quietly, as she sat up her covers on her bottom half as she wore a oversized shirt, and her hair in a messy bun.

Marc walked in with a sympathy smile on his face, with breakfast on a tray in his hands, "Good morning, Flower..." He sat Jul's breakfast on her nightstand and sat down by her. Marc kissed his beautiful daughters forehead.

"Good morning, dad." Jul's sent him a small, kind of genuine smile.

"How are you feeling?" Marc asked her as he stared at her. His little Girl was growing up so fast, but it sucked that she lost her sister. He knew how close they were.

"I'm fine, dad. But I really have to get ready. Nai, Charli, Lili, and Violet will be here soon. But I love you, and I have to get dressed." Jul's said softly and kisses her dad's cheek.

"Okay, well, I'll let you get ready. I love you my little Flower..." Marc said quietly, walking out of her door. As he stared at his daughter tears gathered in his eyes.

Juliana noticed causing her eyebrows to furrow. "Dad? Are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, um. You go ahead and get ready..." He said closing the door.

Jul's stood up out of bed and walked to her full sized mirror. She stared deep into her eyes. To see her sister smiling at her.

Jul's snapped out of it a tear streamed down her face. "I got this..." She whispered to herself practicing a fake smile in the mirror wiping the tear away.

She made her way over to her closet, she grabbed a black long sleeve shirt that, and a white vest thing to put over it, with a pair of blue light washed high wasted jeans, and a pair of black converse.

There was a honk outside, so Jul's looked out her window to see her best friends. She took a deep breath and grabbed her phone and bookbag.

She walked downstairs with the tray and sat it on the counter by her dad. "Alright, dad I'm heading to school, love you." She kissed his cheek.

"You got this, Honey." He sent her a small smile.

"I'll try dad..." Jul's said softly walking outside and into, Charli's car.