Chapter 3

Ashwin's pov: 

I reached home at 11 and   then freshened up changed and settled on the bed thinking about places where I could take Sivaangi and to my bad luck I did not find one ..

I opened whatsapp searched for sivaangi and sent a hi but it was just a single tick meaning she was not online..

I googled about her works and it only showed super singer and cwc season 1.So I just went back to her youtube channel and listened to her song that she sung during the super singer times..There were many other videos but I always find peace in the songs she sings so I just heard to songs for about 15 minutes and came back to whatsapp and checked her profile photo..It was a picture of her and Rakshan hugging.

That was such a cute picture indeed but how I wish even I hugged her when I thought of hugging her at the parking lot

That was such a cute picture indeed but how I wish even I hugged her when I thought of hugging her at the parking lot. It was not any physical attractions but it was her strong character that attracted me to her. During super singer many people called her fake but she stood strong..I've seen her been made fun of by the anchors also but that was just for content but social media was flooded with negativity from day 1 but she stood strong till the finals .. 

She did not go to the finals and that upsetted me a lot..her being eliminated from the show was the last episode of super singer I watched.  I felt a really strong connection with her.And today her boldness of declaring me as a crush and her cute antics were all the thoughts of her running in my mind and the moment i went back to the chat box I recieved her message ...

Oh shitt!! Immediately she would have got blue ticks but then she never asked me what I was doing in the chat box .When I asked her if she went home she told me that she had some work with Rakshan and so she was outside.

While leaving she told him she'll be in the office. in her works it is just given cwc and super singer no where it is mentioned about office that she is either working or she is the brand ambassador of. Then I told her about not being able to decide the location she told she will decide it and told me it will be a surprise and after deciding the time she told me to pick her up at her home tomorrow and with that I will get to know if my instincts of her being my childhood friend is correct or wrong.

She bid bye after sending her adress and left. The cutest part was she asked me to dream about her.She is my celebrity crush and I like her but I can never love her the way I loved my Cutie my lifeline my Siv.Thinking about my childhood friend I dozed off.

Siv's pov: 

When I was thinking about Ashwin someone barged into my cabin I looked up to find Rakshan anna..He was panting .

Sivaangi: Thangam enna achu??

Rakshan: Nama anupna consignment oda accounts mistake irundhudhu and adha correct pannitu pudhu account ku badhila palasa oti anupchitom ..adhu correct panalena namluku almost 50 lakhs loss aagum..namma company india la first position la iruku..idhu mattum nadandha 3rd position ku poidum..