Prologue

Halloween, October 31st 2004, a 15 month old baby girl by the name of Celestine Potter had just survived the worst night of her life. Lily and James Potter had the unfortunate end of being on the wrong side of a Dark Lords wand. That Dark Lord being the one and only; Lord Voldemort. Young Celestine was taken from the debris by her godfather; Sirius Black, who then in turn handed her off to Rubeus Hagrid; Keeper of Keyes and Grounds at Hogwarts. By order of Albus Dumbledore, Hagrid was to bring Celestine to him to be handed off to the young girls muggle Aunt and Uncle. What Dumbledore didn't know, was that Celestine never made it a full day in the Dursley household. Vernon and Petunia Dursley did not like anything abnormal and decided to leave baby Celestine in the middle of the woods to die as they did not want such a burden on their family.

Makarov Dreyer, commonly known as "Master" or "Gramps", was walking through the forest on the way back to the Fairy Tail guild after a Guild Master's meeting when he was startled out of his thinking by a rustling in some bushes not far from his path. Suddenly on high alert, Makarov carefully walked over to investigate what had caused such a reaction. What Makarov didn't expect, was a little girl no older than 4 years old crawling out of the bush.

The girl, though young and covered in dirt and leaves, was the image of beauty. She had snow-white hair that reached the middle of her back with bright green eyes, a truly rare sight indeed. She sat kneeled on the grassy ground in front of Makarov staring up at him, waiting to see what he would do, and if she should run or stay.

Makarov, taking careful notice to how the little girl would react, cautiously approached her as if a terrified animal. After appearing as not a threat and hearing the old man out, the little responded by telling him her name, Chrysanthemum Celestine Crystalis. Celestine accepted the mans' offer to join his guild, Fairy Tail and meet other children her age and older that she could play and train with, that would treat her as family.

As the years go by, Celestine makes friends with the other children, Natsu, Grey, Erza. Mirajane, Lisanna, Levy and even the Thunder Legion, Laxus, Freed, Bickslow and Evergreen. Though they were all friends and family to her, the Thunder Legion had taken on a special role in her life as her older protective siblings, they were always readily available when she wanted to show them how strong she had gotten as well as what new magics she had learned.

Everything changed for Celestine the day she met the one and only, James Buchanan Barnes, also known at the time as the Winter Soldier when she was just 6 years old.

What will happen when Barnes remembers Celestine from his past? How will the Avengers take the news when he describes her similar features to that of the God of Lies and Mischief? What does the wizarding world really know about the night James and Lily Potter were killed? And do they know where their saviour has been all these years?