~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I soon spotted my brother in the crowd and started yelling his name "TOBY! TOBY!" I yelled as I tried to squeeze past people "Sorry, sorry, excuse me TOBY JOE TURNER!" I yell and he finally turned around spotting me and his eyes lit up.

"HARMONY!" he yells pushing to get to me and instantly picked me up in a hug. "I thought you said you were gone, we saw you were in the Tardis" he whispers to me and I shrug. "Can you call Dylan and tell him to meet you back in the hotel room, I need to talk to the two of you?" I ask and Toby nods before calling Dylan and telling him what I asked and grabbed my arm leading me to our hotel room.

"I am so confused, you said you were with the Doctor, obviously you aren't" he says as we walk and I groan.

"I don't know how I got back, I have a hypothesis on how I did, but I have no idea why I am back here, and it's been like two years for me." I say as he unlocks the room with the hotel key. "Plus I didn't think it would only be like a day before I got back, because I talked with Dylan about the first episode of Doctor who, which doesn't air until a month from now" I point out to him and am instantly pulled into a hug by Dylan.

"Harmony you're back, and you look great, is it because of all the running" he says complimenting me and I glare at him.

"Are you saying I wasn't decent before I left, and for you information, yes I assume it is from all the running" I say flopping on the bed. "And the last time I slept seems like forever ago, I just did The Pandorica Opens, and The Big Bang. Which brought me here, I don't want to be here" I complain the tears starting to fall. "I want to be with the Doctor, back on the Tardis, I don't care if I'm running for my life or nearly getting killed, it's home" I say and I feel the bed dip and am surrounded by my brother's arms crying.

"Shh, Harmony everything will work out I am sure of it, there has to be a way back, the Doctor said you found a way to and from, didn't he?" Toby asks me and I just nod burring my face in his neck still crying.

"But" sniffle " I don't even" sob "know how to get back, he never told me that" I say moving closer to my brother sobbing into his shoulder as he calmed me down.

"Shhh, you will figure it out, you always figure something out, but what is with that picture you posted, of meeting Jenna Coleman and Peter Capaldi, it was rather strange especially since the meet-up with them isn't for another hour or so." Toby says and Dylan seemed to perk up.

"You met Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman! WHAT WHERE!? WHEN?!" Dylan yells and I jump back startled.

"I woke up thinking they were the Doctor and Clara, so it was awkward, but after the Doctor called, and by the Doctor I mean twelve called asking me how to rob a bank, Jenna told him what he needed to know apparently and future me came in yelling to him about something that I couldn't really hear, but complain that someone which I think she was saying Anthony was trying to grab his sonic screwdriver." I say trying to think about what I heard.

"Anthony? Who is Anthony, does the Doctor get a new companion or something?" Dylan questions me and I shake my head.

"No, Anthony and Rebecca, the twins. Our twins, our kids, that I have no idea when we have them" I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"WHAT!" Toby yells making me jump and fall off the bed but poke my head back up glaring at him.

"Thanks a lot dude, and yes, I've been with him for two years, I was ready to move onto the next step of our relationship" I say and I see Dylan wiggle his eyebrow.

"So when did you do the deed?" he asks me making me blush.

"1969" I mutter under my breath.

"What was that I can't hear you" Dylan says holding his hand up to his ear making me blush darker.