Book 2: Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"How do you know about those, they haven't even been released yet, it doesn't start until the last week of August, and there isn't much to go on, as nothing really has been reviled" Jenna says and I shrug.

"I have friends that are from the future, I guess they called me and told me what happens, just as I know exactly who this 'Missy' woman is and am not so happy about that, the Master sort of scares me, as I haven't met him, but he knows who I am, that's what scares me the most" I say and Jenna puts her hand on her shoulder.

"Maybe starting from the beginning will help us understand" she says and I sigh.

"Well it's a long and complicated story" I say to her looking up at her. "But it all started I guess it was yesterday for you but for me it was over 2 years ago, I was waiting for my friend to go to the bathroom…"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

About an hour later, which I was wondering why it didn't take as long as it would have, but I was condemning it, and only told them of how I got there, and how I got back, which was still confusing me and Jenna was now holding my sonic and trying to use it and opening the door.

"This is incredible, it actually works, does the vortex manipulator actually work as well?" she asks reaching for it but I beat her to it.

"I have no idea, I've only had it since Jack gave it to me, and haven't used it once, I guess I could have used it to get out of 1969, oh well" I say shrugging and looking at Peter who was examining my sonic trying to figure it out.

"But why do you have a sonic screwdriver? How does it even work? he asks extending it to the full size. "And how is it a purple pink color?" he asks me and I shrug.

"It was originally a plastic toy that my friend made me hold, and it was green originally, whatever the Tardis did to get me there, it changed not just the sonic but other things" I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Like a lot of things, I still feel bad about slapping the Doctor, but wouldn't you slap someone who randomly went up and kissed you after thinking it was someone else" I say and Jenna just laughs.

"You thought he was Matt didn't you, so you slapped him?" she asks and I nod.

"Exactly, and do you know how hard it is to think it was someone else, but once I found out I was apologizing to him, I felt bad." I say biting my lower lip but shaking it off. "I should be going, I have to find my brother and explain what happened, as the last time we talked was a while ago" I say starting to get up but before I could leave Jenna took my phone and did something with it then looked up at me with a bit of a smile.

"Clara's name in your phone is Miss. Impossible? Really?" she says trying not to laugh and I shrug.

"It fits doesn't it?" I ask and she just shakes her head.

"I put my number in there, don't give it out, call me if you need something, and I do expect you to call" she says and I just smirk at her.

"Totally will not give your number to aliens if that is what you mean, because believe me if I did that they would be calling you nonstop, Jenna, like really" I say and she hugs me.

"Good, just don't do that, and really I mean anything, especially if it has to do with the Doctor, because as you know I do know Moffat, and he is the main writer" she says hinting and I shake my head.

"No, you are not going to spoil anything for me, let me watch it on my own, and determine what I can do if I can do anything that is" I say and walk to the door. "But this isn't goodbye, it is the start of a beautiful friendship." I say winking at her and leave the room to go find Toby and/or Dylan.