Found and Killed

Okay so I just want to say this is the last chapter of 'Emma, Norman and Ray's group chat' and it's been confusing (for me) like half the time I didn't even know what I was writing and all, so I admit I'm kinda glad it's over.

BUT you know in anime they do OVAs? Well I was thinking I might do one for this, like a epilogue kinda thing, but not related to this. Meaning no stalker. 

So I hope u enjoyed it, even though that's pretty unlikely, and feel free to tell me who you thought the stalker was at the start and who you think it is now. And pls ask if u didn't understand what happened at the end. I... I think... I hope I know. 

Part two is definatley a possibility, and I'll add Gilda and Don and co. 

Hey Gilda always creeped me out, so I wonder who'll be the stalker next time...

Norman: Awww, Dammit. İs your room next to mine?

Ray: İt would seem so.

Norman: Great. So basically I'm in danger, to.

Ray: Yep.

Norman: Damn. But my room isn't next to yours...

Ray: You've been drugged by whoever. Oh, dammit you've been drugged and put in a room.

Norman: Shut up.

~Five minutes later~

Ray: Ah, look, Emma's gone from this room. Thank god.

Norman: Oh, good. 

Ray: So, shall we go and find Emma?

Norman: Uh...

Ray: And see if Phils okay

Norman: I would, but Ray...

Ray: What?

Norman: No offence, but I don't really... Trust you.

Ray: What do you mean?

Norman: I mean, I just don't trust you. Sorry. İf I tell you, you might get... Offended.

Ray: Norman I'm already offended! I say you just come and we'll go find Phil and tell mom what happened.

Norman: Uh... But Ray... Oh my god. OH  MY GOD RAY

Ray: What? What is it?

Ray: NORMAN??

Ray: HEY SAY SOMETHİNG!

Ray: Dammit Norman...

Ray: Hello???

Norman: Hello there Ray. Don't worry, Norman's fine. 

Ray: But... But aren't you... Norman?

Norman:

Norman: Nah. I'll give u a clue who I am, though.

Norman: I'm coming to kill you!

🎉 Ai terminat de citit Emma, Norman and Ray's group chat ~ Short Creepy Stalker story~ 🎉