On Borrowed Time 🌿 Helmut Zemo (request with spoilers!)

Start from the beginning

'Surprise...' he opens his arms.

You stand there frozen in shock, he is supposed to be locked up, he's not supposed to be here, if he really is then that must mean he escaped... and that he will be taken away from you once again.

Nevertheless, you drop the gun on the kitchen counter and rush up to him. Your arms wrap around him while he embraces you tightly. 'How are you even here?' You breathe.

'They need me... and it just so happened to be in Riga... so I figured we could stay here.. I wanted to see you...'

'I'm glad...' you connect your lips with his for a moment before breaking away again. His hands travel to your waist, then one settles on the small of your back.

Sam awkwardly clears his throat behind you, but Helmut doesn't even seem to notice. He's too fixated on you. You however turn your head with a smile.

'Who are you?' Sam asks, you turn to him. Zemo's hand is still on the small of your back, it's nice to have his touch after so long.

'I'm Y/n Zemo... and you are the falcon...' you acknowledge him.

You turn to Zemo again. 'Why is the Falcon standing in our living room?' You ask in your original language, Sokovian.

'Because he can help us... I will explain everything once he's settled here, The Winter Soldier will join us shortly...'

'What?' You hiss. 'You bring two avengers into our home? You wanted to break them apart... not bring them back together!'

'My love... I will explain, now let's get out guest settled and I will explain everything..hm?' He tilts his head waiting for you to reply. 'Fine...' you reply and he smiles.

'Sam... make yourself at home while I talk to my lovely wife to explain everything...' he nods at him before taking off his coat. You move to the kitchen and carefully put the gun back in your purse after putting the safety back on.

'How long do we have?' You ask Helmut, still talking in your own language. 'Whatever do you mean?'

'How long do we have before they come to take you again?'

'I don't know... but I will make it count.. Y/n.. the world isn't at peace anymore, there's another war brewing.. there are 8 new super soldiers... they're trying to make the world like it was during the blip... there was an attack here a few days ago.. were you here when that happened?'

'The Flag Smashers... yes I was here but I... 8 more supersoldiers? I thought you killed all of them, besides James...'

'I did... but somehow they made more.. they need me to help them end it...' His hand cups your cheek lovingly. 'I will spend whatever time I have with you... I missed you my love...'

'I'm glad I can spend some time with you.. it's not the same when there is a wall of glass between us...' You turn to kiss his cheek.

'Turkish delight?' You offer him the candy, wrapped in foil, with a smile.

'You must've known I was coming.. you have such a distaste for them...' he takes it from your hands.
'I may have had a hunch you would escape some day...' you smirk at him. 'But I still don't like the idea of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier staying in our house...'