2- Meeting The Boss

☠︎︎
𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆.

You knocked at the door, probably three times before the door opened. You came face to face with a blue-haired guy, but you haven't noticed any of his features by now since he immediately walked to the elevator, not minding any of your presence.

You rolled your eyes and walked in slowly, admiring the plain white walls and the neon lights on the wall. The office has small glass windows, and right in front of you is a polished desk with lots of papers and other files.

The boss isn't sitting on his chair. Instead, he's standing at the corner of the room, making some coffee. You can only see his back, so you pulled a chair and sat on it. You eyed the files scattered on his desk. Most of it is about the crimes in town, as well as some newspapers about vampires.

" Ah, our new employee," he suddenly said before taking a sip of his coffee. " Good evening, I'm Park Seonghwa, CEO of this company." He offered his hand, and you gladly shook it.

" New employee?"you asked, raising a brow. " I thought you're gonna interview me first, sir."

" Of course, I'll still ask you some questions, but you're in now. I don't have much time, I want new employees, and it seems you look like someone who can be trusted and really smart, "Seonghwa replied, a slight smile on his lips.

Deep inside you, you're celebrating since you're in, but you're quite nervous about the interview.

" Oh please, thank you so much," you said with a smile, leaning forward the desk and propping your chin on the palm of your right hand. " Shall we start the interview?".

" Eager, are we, miss?"Seonghwa chuckled, placing his cup on the desk. He sat on his chair and was busy looking through the folders.

Now, it's time for you to study his features. He looks so manly with his silver hair brushed up. He's handsome after all, and you bet that every lady, maybe even guys, wants to get in his pants.

" Y/N. Call me Y/N. "

He nodded and cleared his throat. " So, Y/N, where do you live?"he asked.

" Just somewhere down the road. A remote area, safe from creeps, "you answered. Seonghwa raised a brow. " It's true."

" Hmm, okay, how about your previous job experience? Can you tell me about it?".

" I kill criminals."

Scratch that.

" I don't have any previous jobs before," you replied. He sighed and nodded, flipping the file that he's holding.

" So you're inexperienced?".

" Not really."

Seonghwa stared at you for a moment. For him, you're quite mysterious, and he wanted to know more about you.

" Were you scared to have a job before? You know the crime rate of this town, right?"Seonghwa asked, staring at you intently. You smirked at his question, chuckling afterwards.