~~~~~~

In New Orleans, Freya, Angel, Hayley, and Kol are at the St. Louis Cathedral bell tower. "All clear, Freya." Hayley tells her as she looks around, Freya walks in with her bag as Angel looks on a anxiously. "This is where you absolutely had to do a locator spell?" Kol asks a bit paranoid, Angel and Hayley send him a look which he rolls his eyes to.

"Ah, well, when I first moved to New Orleans, I primed this space. Marked it with my magic, made it mine." Freya explains to her rather annoyed younger brother. "This dusty bell tower may be your own, but this is Marcel's city, and we're nothing but targets." Kol tells her. "All the more reason to let her get to work. The sooner we find Klaus, the sooner we get out of here." Hayley tells him, as Freya cuts her cuts her finger. "It won't take long." Freya says as she groans in pain, her blood drops on the map as she begins the locator spell.

Angel watches as she starts the spell, Hayley walks over and stands next to her with a welcoming smile, Angel who has a straight face spares her a glance. "What?" She asks a little curious why Hayley's staring at her. "I know that we don't age, but you look older." Hayley says jokingly, Angel scoffs. "I wasn't going to say anything but, you do look old as shit too." Angel says with a smile. Hayley chuckles a bit. "I'm glad your back, we missed you, all of you," Hayley tells her.

Angel sighs dropping her head and smile, before looking back up at Hayley. "I felt my spell fade away within a few weeks, or what felt like a few weeks. Is my child o-" Hayley interrupts her. "He's fine. He's waiting for you, as is Hope." Hayley tells her with a smile, Angels eyes widen with joy. "I had a boy?" Angel asks in surprise, Hayley nods with a bright smile. "Yes! He's healthy, happy, bright, and loves hearing stories about his mom." Hayley tells her.

"I can't wait t-" Angel is interrupted by Freya. "I've found him, I've found Klaus." Freya says. "You hear that Kol, it's go time." Angel says as her demeanor changes. "After you Freya." Angel says holding her arm out for Freya to lead the way.

                                   ~~~~~~

at Rousseau's, Angel, Kol, Hayley, Rebekah, Freya, and Elijah are waiting for Josh to clear out the bar.

"All right, sorry, folks. We'll, uh, we'll get that gas leak fixed up, and we'll be back tomorrow with two-for-one hurricanes." Josh says as he escorts the customers out. "Here you go." A customer says as he hands off a glass to Josh.
"Oh, thank you. Great. Please don't steal glasses." He says as he closes the door and locks them. "Everyone's out. Place is yours." He tells the powerful immortal family in the back.

They all walk out one by one. "See? Wasn't that easier than us having to try to kill everyone?" Kol asks Josh. "Yeah. So, what now?" Josh asks the family. "Would you be so kind as to move that freezer unit, so that we might be able to access the tunnels?" Elijah asks so kindly, Josh sorta freezes thinking if he should do that. "Time's ticking, Josh. Go on." Hayley tells him, as they all stare at him. He sighs before doing what he's told.

Kol moves in front of his family. "Are you absolutely certain we're looking in the right place?" Kol asks. "We know this tunnel runs the length of the city. Marcel must've carved out a section to serve as his personal dungeon." Freya explains. "Ingenious and sadistic. Well done, Marcel." Elijah says kind of proudly. "Save the compliments for when he comes to kill us. Your flattery might give him pause." Kol tells Elijah.

"Okay, you're all set here." Josh says as he comes back to the group. "So, uh, good luck, break a leg, and I'll just be on my way." Josh says as he tries to walk away, but Angel stands up from her chair and puts her hand on his chest and gives him a little smile.
"What, so you can rat us out to Marcel? Not bloody likely." Kol says. "Oh, just snap his neck. We'll be done by the time he wakes." Freya says rather annoyed. "And if he wakes before that?" Elijah asks. "Then kill him." Kol says.