revenge✔️✌

Tay pov

In the evening new came here, he was looking so happy.

I didnt want to do this with him after seeing him happy but only little and i will stop.

Immediately he hug me after seeing me and i hug him back. He is looking adorable though.

While i was making something in the kitchen he said let me help you, he love food but sometimes he destroy too.

After putting apron on him he leaned behind me .

I turned back and peak him in his lips

I turned back and peak him in his lips . When i try to explore his mouth bell rang .

And that when i knew it was start .

I went and open the door and as expected ace was there , though a little bit in wrong time though .

While she was hugging me her eyes went to the direction as well as the person .

" i think you will break the plan before it we start " i wishper as i hug her and patt her back .

" i will if you say it again " and she laugh before heading towards his direction .

I closed the door and headed towards them .

" ace he is new my boyfriend " and

" new she is my ex - girlfriend and nice friend " i look at his expression as expected.

" new , nice to meet you " she said as she put her hands infront to shake it . After a silent sec

" hi ace ! " he said it didnt even last a sec to break the handshake as he started cooking

Look like it is working . He look like sad now i want to stop but not easily .

" What are you making together " ace questioned as she look at us being diverted .

When new was not giving attention i made love from hand to show her and she laughed .

New saw that and looked at us and face became pale .

He said he need to call someone and left to another room living us there . He is hurt . Sorry hin .

" tay !! You are being rude " ace shouted at me after he left .

" dont shout like that , i am going to talk " i aslo dont want to hurt hin , i thought it will be long but i dont want to hurt him anymore .

" tell me if he didnt listen to you i am going and tell me everything why you did this " . Ace said as she started living.

" if i want then i will tell you "

" i will kill you if you dont " . Ace said as she leave and i went to see hin .

He was sitting in my room by judging from his look he is about to cry aww hin .

I went near him " are you angry hin " .

" no why " he asked as his voice became serious. As well as without looking at me .

" really hin " because that was not the truth .

He look at me and said " go down ace will be alone there " .

" are you jealous " dont be angry new its a little payback .

He stand , took a pillow and start hitting me " you....*sob*thou..*sob*... thought bringing your......ex....here and meeting me *sob* i will be happy......" . See he is adorable .

" she is my friend , stop it hin....ahh stop hitting " i have never seen this cute person when he is angry 555.

*stop hitting *" that....means you lie with me and she..."

" i only play a little with you because you called me bro so for that its a little payback "

"*start crying * for that you did this much *start hitting with pillow* ........

" hi.....hin stop i'am sorry *not stopping with hitting * i catch that pillow grab his neck and kiss him, he tried to push me but not to avail .

•°Present•°

" please dont do this again " hin said as i caressed his hair and he is playing with my hand .

"I will never and i only love you now , i will prove you wait " i said as i started opening my shirt he stand up ran outside before saying

" you will not because today i will not let you " 555 cute .

" hin stop , if i catch you , you will be not able to go home " .

" then catch me if you can " he shouted.

°••°•••••
AFTER CATCHING •

Tay opened new shirt and leave plenty of kisses in his body and leaving marks in his neck .

" not in.....neck... tay..."

" this is your punishment still a lot left hin , you will not be able to go home today " .

" but let me inform someone babe " i called someone while kissing hin .

" kelly , today hin will not come home , anything you want to say " . Not stopping from kissing .

" nothing tay have a good day , be carefull " i hung up after that before i heard her laughing .

I looked at the person infront of him he look so adorable while i am still messing around.......❤❤

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 : 
- 𝕡𝕖𝕕𝕦_6