Feelings Approved

Kells and I were planning to go to the city today since I had been previously busy. Kells was un-packing while I was making a glass of water. "Hey sugar. I'm done" Kells says "Ok would you like to go eat first" I ask considering it was a long flight. "Yes" He said with hungry looks all over him. "You look good by the way" He says "Thank you Kells, looking good yourself lovely" I kiss his cheek. I really liked kells but I knew he was interested in a girl so much more gorgeous and perfect. Plus I have way to Many problems for him to date me. Sadly. If I was asked out by him though id say yes. I was snapped out of thought "Addison!" Kells shouted "Oh- shit yeah?" I asked "You ready?" He asked back in reply "Oh-i-uh-yes" I stuttered "What was you thinking bout sugar" He whispered "Nothing' I smile at the thought "Mk whatever you say beautiful" He says trying not to push it.

(Mid of writing this chapter I got 1k reads and I just wanna say thank you so fuckin much you don't understand how excited I am I love you all!!!)

We arrived at a pizza shop just 15 minutes away. I walk in followed by Kells. "Hi there what can I get you two" The server ask "We will take one box of cheese pizza" Kells explains. "great go sit in the corner your number is 324" She smiles. So we did so. "so I wanna talk to you" Kells says "About?" I question getting fairly anxious "Us" He whispers "Ok well go on because my anxiety is about to go through my fucking eye balls" I say "Ok, so. I really like you and I really hope you like me back cause then I look hella fucking stupid but I know I said we will take it lightly for now but I cant because your so fucking-" He rambled and I cut him off by pushing our lips together as he tastes my sweet chapstick. "Wait- I- what?" He ask "Colson. I have feelings for you too. I only agreed with the slow thing because I wanted to make sure my feelings were real which they were so colson im yours if you want me to be" I smile "Well then Addison, will you be my girl" He ask "Yes, yes indeed" I kiss him once again.

Finally our food comes and we scarf it down. "Lets go get matching bracelets then head home" he suggested "Bet" I say then we make our way to the jewelry store next to the pizza shop.