Eri's head snapped towards the direction the cough came from. Both the teen's eyes were widened, a deep flush dusting their faces after seeing the oh-so-familiar face. 

Deku

"D-Deku! This isn't wh-what you t-think it is!!" Eri sputtered, quickly getting up to her feet. Kota had the same expression, mouth hung agape. They had been caught. 

"Well, I don't think I need to question much now, huh?" The greenette chuckled, amused by the two. 

"P-please don't tell dad, he doesn't exactly know yet.." Eri looked down, the blush still not escaping her cheeks. 

"Haha, relax you two!" Deku laughed, his emerald eyes crinkling as he showed a soft, reassuring smile. Eri's racing heart calmed down, the warmth from her heated face soon fading away, same for Kota. 

"Gosh, you two remind me and Ochaco when we were still teens, just saying." Deku sighed, sitting down on the blanket they laid out. 

"Oh yeah, I remember! You two were pretty uh.." Eri's voice trailed off, trying to find a good way to say it.

"A hot mess?" Kota remarked, rolling his eyes. He remembered when he was a kid. Every time he had gone to U.A to visit, Deku and Uraraka's relationship always seemed obvious to him. He was always sure they liked each other, just awkward, oblivious messes in desperate need of help. Deku sweatdropped, pointing a finger at him. 

"Yep." 

A few seconds went by when Deku soon spoke up, a knowing smile crossing his face.

"Soo, how long have you two been together?" 

"Uh, around half a year now." Eri pondered. It had been quite a while since Kota had confessed to her. Originally, she was the one who wanted to confess first, but that took a turn when Kota had a change of heart. 

Deku nodded, his head tilting up to see the big puffy white clouds circling above.

"Honestly, I had been waiting for you two to actually get together for a while now," Deku commented, eyes still looking up at the sky. The two teenagers raised an eyebrow. Hearing the silence, the greenette continued. 

"Well, it was kinda obvious you two at least shared some feelings towards each other, so everyone else just waited for you guys to make the moves." He explained,

"But, I'm happy for you two!" He grinned, pulling the two into a hug. 

Mirio: 

Mirio's way to find out was odd, to say the least.

The day he found out about Eri and Kota's relationship was the day he came over to U.A, just for fun and also to help out the teachers for a bit. 

Eri and Kota had been wandering the halls for a bit. Both of them had to stick behind to do a few tasks for the teachers and train for a bit longer. The two had just finished training and washing up, just wandering through the lit-up hallways in their school. Eri skipped around for a bit spinning freely in the wide corridors while playing a song on her phone, making sure it was loud enough to at least sound through the area they were in. She laughed as Kota spun her around, the two dancing. No one was around in the part of the school they were in, leaving them to do whatever they pleased. Kota dipped her, his lips just an inch away from hers. He smirked, giving her a short peck before getting her back up. Their laughs rang throughout the whole space, both just being two teens having a bit of fun for a short while. 

The two just turned a corner, laughing like they were children again. Eri spun one more time, now right in front of Kota, hands interlocked between them.