chapter 8:

(bucky's pov)

i wake up with my arms wrapped around bri, her head is on my chest. i slowly regain a memory of last night and i chuckle at the thought. shit, i never asked her to be my girlfriend. i'm doing this all wrong. i feel her move and i loosen my grip.
"good morning beautiful," i say.
"good morning buck," she lays her head back on my chest. "um bucky? did we-" she gestures to the fact we are both laying naked in my bed.
"yes doll." does she regret it?
"good so it wasn't a dream" she trails off "what if they heard?"
i chuckle and then remember i share walls with nat and steve. "then they're welcome" i wink and she sits on top of my lap. she kisses me and i wrap my arms around her waist. i want this moment to last forever. my forever doesn't last too long because steve and nat open my door. i instantly pull up the covers.
"please god no, niether of us slept last night. keep it in your pants and meet us downstairs in 20, tony wants to have a group training day." steve announces and him and nat leave. as the door latches bri finds her way back to my lap.
"i'm gonna go to my room and change" she kisses my cheek and slips on her clothes.

the training was slow. clint kept shooting daggers at me. i guess he heard me sleep with his sister, my bad.

brielle's pov

training sucked, i was sore and tired. i did notice clint stare at bucky the entire time. when tony said they needed to train together, clint looked like he was ready to kill bucky. bucky, however, showed no emotion and took the hits.

later that evening

"dinners here!" someone yelled from downstairs.
i'm met at the top of the stairs by an arm snaking it's way around my waist, bucky.
"hi doll." he says against my neck as he kisses me there.
"hi buck" i turn out of the kiss, not wanting to be caught. too late though because peter parker is staring at us from the bottom of the stairs, mortified.
" i- sorry" he turns sharply and heads to the kitchen.
bucky and i laugh and go to see what's for dinner. looking on to the counter dinner is revealed, cheeseburgers. tony ordered dinner.
dinner goes by quickly, no one talked much, bucky kept trying to play footzies with me from under the table. i swear this man is a child. this is a side of him i've never seen before, i like it.

authors note: sorry this chapter is so short compared to the last one, righter block.
comment and vote
xoxo