15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos

Start from the beginning

"Oh I don't even know." said Y/n as he placed her head on his chest, he looked down at her as she chuckled. "He's with one of the Weasleys, I think Molly."

"Y/n? That's our child!" said Adrian as he chuckled, she turned around to see Zenith being carried by Ginny and Harry.

"Ah he's fine, he's with Ginny and Harry." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled and turned to see Zenith spitting up on Harry. "Oh-"

"Y/n.. come get your child.." said Harry holding Zenith away from him as Ginny bursted into laugher. Adrian chuckled and went to get him as he wiped his face.

"Sorry, he had just ate! I guess he didn't burp everything up." said Y/n as she grabbed a wipe and started wiping Harry's face as Ginny bursted into more fits of laugher while Harry tried to move away from her.

"You're such a mum!" said Ginny as Y/n stopped and looked at Harry, Adrian chuckled as he rocked Zenith.

"Miles told me the same thing earlier.." said Adrian as Y/n handed Harry the wiped as he laughed.

"Oh honey! It's normal, I was the same way!" said Mrs. Weasley.

"So was I." said Eloise as she chuckled and looked at Fleur.

"It is natural you want to do mother things!" said Fleur as Y/n and Adrian chuckled and looked at each other. "Are you planning on having anymore babys?"

"Yes." said Adrian as Fleur reached out for Zenith. Y/n rolled her eyes and chuckled while she watched Fleur coo at Zenith.

"Well I mean not any time soon, maybe once Zeniths a bit older." said Y/n as Adrian looked at her, Ginny and Harry giggled as Y/n rolled eyes.

———

"Well, you're off for your honeymoon! Have fun, don't come back broken!" said Y/n as she sat on Emilia bed with Zenith watching Emilia pack.

"Y/n shut up." said Emilia with a laugh. "Well you better start preparing for your wedding, you have four more months."

"The only thing Adrian and I need left is the cake and little suit for Zenith. Oh how handsome my baby is going to look, oh yes, aren't you, my love!" said Y/n baby talking as Emilia chuckled.

"How about the Honeymoon, huh? Planned something out for that?" asked Emilia as Y/n gave her a look.

"We still said no honeymoon, Zenith-"

"Miles and I said we'll take care of him, Y/n! I'm sure you trust a Healer and Magizoologist to take care of you little baby." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled.

"It's not that we don't trust you guys, we just don't want to put that burden on the two of you. You guys have other stuff to do and-"

"Merlin Y/n, and you say i'm the hard headed one." said Emilia as Y/n cracked a smile, she grabbed Zenith and rocked him. "Don't you want to stay with your god parents, yes you do, while mommy and daddy make you a sibling, oh yes, say yes!"

"E.." said Zenith as Emilia looked at Y/n.

"Oh come on Y/n, let him stay with us, please!" said Emilia as she hugged Zenith who hugged her back. "Oh Y/n! I will kidnap him and send the two of you off."