I deserve it

2 weeks have passed from when I wrote on the Journal and was possesed by Voldemort. I just wish my mom didn't have to make me go home. Right now I'm packing to go home for Christmas. My mom was going to let me stay but after Draco had owlled her telling her what happened my mom wants to see me.

I just finished packing my trunk when Hermonie entered.

"Hey.... How you feeling. I know it must be terrifying. You know going home with your father. I do hope he doesn't believe all that rubbish about you-"

"What rubbish?!?!" I interrupted her wanting to know what she was talking about.

"Well all those stuff they are talking about on the Daily Profit you know what they are saying??"

"No... What are they saying??"

"Well....." Harmonie bit her lip she always does this when she gets nervous.

"They are saying that since Harry saved you from the chamber well they are saying... That you are somehow a new creation of Voldemort-*I slowly sat down as she continued* they think that because you were possesed that somehow you brought harry and well almost got him killed-"
"But I didn't mean too! I didn't know what I was doing and are you saying you believe it too? I thought you were my friend, I thought you knew I would never hurt Harry-!"
"Well the. Why do it then? All you say must be rubbish. It's true isn't it?! That you only became friends with me to get closer to Harry, that you never even saw me as a friend?! Was that all true thag you were just playing with Ron and Harry's feelings? You are a dirty ferret just like your brother-"
I had enough of her I slapped her so hard she fell on the ground with a THUMP
" you can talk bad about me all you want but you shall not bring my brother into this" I whispered so low only she could here. I was on the verge of crying and she was just lying there on the ground lookin at me terrified. I got my trunk and left the dorm.

I ran through the common room I ran through the halls until I reached the castle entrance doors I ran all the way to the carriages that pull them selves. I got into a carriage and just sat there thinking
I can't believe I just that I hurt her... How could I hurt her. I will have to apologize. I'll understand if she doesn't forgive me. The carriage began to move I soon saw the Hogwarts train I jumped of and ran to the train and into an empty caparment. I closed the compartment door and just cried. I cried until I felt like I was done for. My loud screams and sobs soon turned into quit low hiccups. I just wanted to go back and hug Hermione, be with harry and Ron and have Hermione and me correct Ron's and Harry's grammer laugh with them. I don't want to go home where I know my father will be angry and probably hurt me. I dont want to get hurt but I have no other choice.

The train soon stopped and I knew we were at london. I would give anything to be back at Hogwarts. I really want Harmonie with me and hold my hand. For some reason whenever I'm upset or scared she holds my hand and I feel so much better she is like a sister.... Sister I will never have because I just slapped her. I sighed at the thought of that. I got off the train with my face facing the ground. I looked up to see mom hugging Draco. I dragged my feet towards them. As soon as my mom saw me she let go of Draco and ran towards me and embraced me into a hug. I have to admit her hug wasn't as it used to be. Her hugs used to be warm and motherly like. But now it was cold forced desperate and I guess it has to do with that fact of what Sirius had told before. But I hugged her back nevertheless.

"Oh sweetheart I was so worried I missed you so much. Oh honey I'm glad you're okay." She sobbed as she hugged me

I patted her back awkwardly wanting to get back on the train.

"We shall get going don't you think Narcissa" my father said holding his cane and looking at me in disgust.

"Oh yes yes of course" my mother said letting go of me and wipping away her tears.

She walked away father following her. Draco came up to me and he put his arm around my waist and started walking.

"Draco I'm scared what if he hurts me" I whispered so only he can hear.

"I won't let him I promised" he said and he hugged me tighter and kissed my for head.

We arrived home as soon as I entered I saw Dobby. I ran up to him and hugged him so tight I think I squeezed the living mushrooms out of him. "Oh Dobby I'm so glad you're okay I was for sure they were treating you bad oh tell me are you hurt??" I asked him letting go bit still holding him from the shoulders.

"Miss Dobby is fine ... Dobby missed Miss . Dobby wanted to vistit but Dobby couldn't Miss."

"Oh its alright Dobby as long as your okay" I said hugging him one last time before letting go and standing up to see my mother still holding back tears, my father looking at me in disgust, and Draco smiling down at me.

I looked at my father and he stared back at me with deep hatred.

"Narcissa and Draco leave I need to talk to Ana in private " my father said calm yet very threatening.

Both Draco and my mom hesitated before leaving.

"Ana tell me where did you find that journal?"

"In your library father"

''Mmm..... Very well then. Listen my boss would like a word with you"

"Y..you're b-boss? I thought you worked in the Ministry of Magic why would they like to speak to me?" I asked starting to find it harder to breathe.

"Ana you must know that before I used to be a follower to He-Who-Musn't-be-named. And as you see you have returned him so he would like to speak to you to thank you if you will" he said as it were nothing.

At this time I was breathing heavily needing for air. "B-but i-i thought he was gone and you-you can't be a follower I thought.... no it can't be." I said holding myself to a desk trying not to fall

"Very well Ana tommorow be ready he doesn't like waiting. You may go up to your room now dinner will be served shortly" he said

I walked away to my room processing everything that just happened.

One moment I'm happy laughing and the next my whole world falls apart. I know I deserve it I know I did something to deserve the calapse of my life but I just don't k ow why.....?...