𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆

Start from the beginning

He had a slight chuckle on his face. He seemed to have a smile on face which was rare. "Sir why are you looking at me like that" I asked. He shook his head like to snap out of a coma.

"Y/n please don't call me sir we're off duty" he said. "But Aaron are you gonna answer my question" I said. "Your gorgeous y/n" he spat out. "But what about your wife?" I asked.

I felt my heart leap. "Divorced for two years" he said. The bartender interrupted our conversation setting down the drinks.

I grabbed a few in my hands so did Aaron. We walked back to the table. We set the drinks down passing everyone there's.

"Jj a beer, Morgan a beer, Rossi scotch, Spencer scotch, me a margarita, Aaron a beer, Emily margarita, Garcia margarita" I said.

After everyone had there second drink we were all kind of tipsy. I walked into the dance floor doing some freaky dance. I felt some one grab my behind. "Oh y/n" the voice said. I recognized it was hotch's. I started to grind against him his grip getting tighter. His voice boomed threw my ears. His lips pressed against my neck.

"We're gonna draw a crowd" I said threw a moan. He looked up seeing that our team was not that far away. "New plan I said. You say jack needs you and in 20 minutes I'll say that I need to go home because my head hurts.

He nodded his head at my plan. Before leaving slapping my butt. I watched as he walked up to the table lying threw his teeth everyone's faces were dissatisfied. He walked out the door.

Following the plan I waited 20 minutes before coming up with an excuse. I walked out the door. Hotch was in his car.

I got in. "My house?" He asked.
I nodded my head. As he started to drive my hand traced his thigh. Creating a bulge in his pants. "Y/n I'm warning you" he said my hands traced closer. Unzipping his zipper.

I undid his belt. Taking it off throwing it to the back seat. "Y/n" he groaned. He looked down at my hand. "Keep your eyes on the road Aaron" i taunted at him. He looked back up. I played with the top of his boxers making my way down to the big bulge in his pants. I massaged it.

"Just wait till we get to my house" he said. He tried to get out Another sentence but a moan came out. He drove a little bit faster.

-
Arriving at his house. He seemed such in a rush to get out of the car. I took my sweet time to tease him. He became impatient tapping his wrist. I stepped out of the car before I even had a chance to walk toward him he pulled my face making our lips crash together.

He struggled to unlock the door breaking the kiss. As soon as he fumbled the door open or lips Met again. I threw off his jacket as he removed my the top half of my dress.

"Bedroom" I said. He nodded carrying me up the stairs not losing the contact between his lips and my neck. I Moaned when he sit my soft spot. I felt his smirk against my neck. We flopped down on the bed. He abruptly flipped my body over. He slapped my Butt making me let out a little whimper I loved the sensation.

"Do you like that little girl" he whispered into my ear. I nodded my head as he slapped me again. I whimpered this time louder. He flipped me over again. He stood infront of the bed. I was on my knees on top of the bed.

I fiddled with his belt getting it undone and tossing it down to the side. "That stunt you pulled wasn't very funny" he said. He grabbed my hand moving it away. I pouted my lip and gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Please sir" i whined. He groaned out. "Be a Good girl" he whispered. Playing with my (hair color) hair. I pulled down his pants to reveal his blue flannel boxers. I played with the band of them. "Behave" he reminded me.

"Or what" I teased. He tore of the rest of my dress. Playing with my bra massaging my breasts. I moaned in pleasure him removing his hands. "Hey" I exclaimed at him.

"Now you know how it feels" he said. His hand crawled into my underwear. His hand swiped against my slot. "Sir please" I groaned at him. Without warning he entered one finger in me and another and another.

"Aaron" I moaned out.  "Princess you like this" he asked. I rapidly nodded my head as I shut my eyes tighter he increased his speed. He suddenly pulled out as I was about to reach my climax. Patience he whispered.

"Safe word?" He asked. "Red for stop and blue for slow down" I said. "Good you might need it" he chuckled. He pulled down his boxers. I drooled at the sight. 

He slowly entered me. "Faster" I groaned. This choice of word set him off he started to have faster thrusts making it impossible to keep my moans and screams quiet my voice rung through out the house.

"Come on baby unwind" he whispered. I felt my core unravel as I screamed at my climax. His thrust became sloppier and shortly after he came undone. He flopped next to me. We were both out of breath.

This wasn't like just a relationship where I was giving my body away I felt safe with hotch. He was my missing piece. "Shower" he asked. I mumbled a yes.

As I went to stand up my body was like jello I fell over as my legs wobbled he caught me standing me up.  He cleaned me up in the shower as I changed into a pair of clothes we feel asleep wrapped in each other's arms.