Linker takedowns

A guard came by around from a part of the house to only witness it's dead owner. It sit down and mourns for it as in those woods, Shelley Linker was on the prowl.

The farm consists of bharals, pigs, sheep and goats. It all was about 16 feet large and was by the forest within the Wilderness District. Whereas it was a small barn and barbed fencing to keep out many predators.

But however, it changes as Shelley Linker was strolling along the fence with a evil grin. She walks back into the forest, backs up, but only to charge through the fence and it broke. That was where she started attacking the animals as they ran into the barn. She kills a Billy goat, then a injured nanny goat, a lamb, a pregnant bharal and then a sow in mid-pregnancy.

Shelley soon leaves the farm in search of more prey. The mutated zombie girl stalks a herd of Brahmiluff shorthorns. Shelley attacks a female, takes it down for the kill. Then gotten into a clash with a monstrous cougar and kills it. Later, she then hunt and kills a Struthiomimus and then a radstag.

As for the last minutes, Shelley attempts to kill  and attack a mega sloth. The animal was scared as it roars at the cootie girl, causing her to give up and run. Shelley Linker then grabs up her kill to take to a friend of hers name Linda.

 Shelley Linker then grabs up her kill to take to a friend of hers name Linda