𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟏𝟐

Start from the beginning

"Oh? Your uniform made it n time, I see. " He said smiling at them.

"No, you don't. " Y/N murmured as a matter of fact and Gojo just laughed it off.

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit! Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's, it has a hood, for one. " Itadori replied checking the red hood he had. 

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request. "

"Huh? But I never put in any requests. "

"Because this old man was the one who put in the custom order. Incredibly, he can even get the right size and that makes him more creepy than he already is. " She said standing beside Megumi. 

"Be careful. Gojo-sensei has de tendency to do things like that." He told him and looked at the tall man in front of them. "More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku? "

"Because it's what she asked for. " 

"Popcorn! I want some! Hey Y/N, you want some?" Itadori turned to her and she nodded smiling brightly. 

She grabbed his hand pulled him to the stall where they sell that delicious snack. The boy only could stare and get flushed staring at her hand that was holding his. When Y/N got before the man who was selling the popcorn she tried to call his attention with her voice, but then she remembered about her jacket. She dropped his hand and Itadori snapped out of his trance while Y/N was taking off her hooded denim jacket. She turned to him after she was done.

"Can you hold my jacket, please?" 

"Huh? Oh, yeah of course. " Itadori held his arm, and she put it in there. 

Every time he was with her, she always wore that robe-shaped talisman, not even once she took it off. Not until now. 

As he was checking her uniform -respectfully- he noticed that the white button-down shirt was slightly larger because of the length of the sleeves. This time she only had the dark-colored skirt that ended just above her knees and some black stockings. 

"-ky, -inky, hey pinky, are you there?" 

Itadori snapped out of his world and stared at her grayish eyes sparkling in concern. Her hand was resting on his shoulder while the other had the popcorn he wanted. Y/N was frowning and gazing directly at his honey-toned eyes. 

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay. "

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, let's go already. I bet Gojo-sensei is worried about you. " He smiled at her and began to walk with Y/N at her side.

"No, he's not. Unless death is knocking on my door. " She replied with the im-done face. 

Itadori laughed at it and Y/N smiled at him. She was glad that she brought his bubbly self again. They walked for a while together, sharing the snack she bought and Itadori found a stall that was selling some crêpes. He told her that he would get something. She replied to him that it was fine, and she would wait right here. Itadori then disappeared in the crowd and she stayed. Y/N kept on munching the popcorn when she remembered that the jacket was with the pinked boy and facepalmed. 

"Dammit, now everyone can see me." She cursed under her breath. As she was thinking about what to do a man appeared. 

"Hello there. Are you on the clock right now?" He asked with a fake smile. 

She just replied with silence, and it made him more awkward. 

"Um, you see, I'm looking for potential models. " He took out a business card and held it to her. "This is who I am, would you be interested? " 

She just stared at him in silence and that increased the level of awkwardness the man was feeling right there. Y/N was looking chill on the outside, keeping her calm demeanor like a proper adult-

'PLEASE, JUST GO AWAY!' she thought. 

Or maybe not.

Anyway, the wan was about to say something when another handheld his shoulder, turning him around. 

"Hey, you. What about me? "

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗