chapter 9

"Emma it is you! What happened everyone was worried? You didn't come home from work" Niki said really fast. "When you say everyone I know you only mean you and I went to a hotel. I had to just go away for a few days." I said trying to think of something to say. "Okay. Your mum and dad asked if i had seen you. I said no they seached the town that was it. Any way who are these guys." She said while starring at Luke. "This is Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke." I told her. "Ummm, hi." She said. "Hi" Michael and Luke said. "Hey" Ashton and Calum said all at the same time. "Is hi or hey?"Ashton asked while giggling. "So emma how did you meet them.?" Niki asked. I shifted uncomfortably. °Can she come back with us because I need to think of a lie° I thought knowing they could read minds. "How about you can come back with Emma and us. We will tell you then." Ashton said quickly. "Where will we go?" Niki asked. "There huge flat. Thats where I have been staying the past week and a half." I said to try and convince her. "Ok" She said happily while walking next to Luke.

-

When we got back to the flat we all went and sat on the sofa apart from Calum who sat on he floor. Me and Michael were on the sofa for two people while, Niki sat next to Luke with Ashton on the other side. "So Emma, how did you meet these guys?" Niki repeated. "Well when I was in the hotel I just checked in when i went to go to the lift but it just closed so I took the stairs. As i was going up the second flight I bumped into Ashton. I said sorry to him and he said his name was Ashton so I told him my name and carried on going until I got to my floor. My suitcase got stuck on the carpet, so i pulled it but i tripped at the same time and fell in to Michael, who was with Calum and Luke. They started laughing saying there friend Ashton had just bumped into some, I told them i bumped into an Ashton.we all laughed. I relised that one of the wheels came of my suitcase so i tryed to lift it but it was to heavy. So Michael offered to carry it to my room. When we got there I said thanks." I explained (biggest bit of speech yet) "That doesn't explain how you became friends." Niki said. "Well later on there was a knock on my door and I opened it to see these four idiots. I asked what they were doin here and they said they just wanted to hang out withme so I let them in and we just became good friends." I finished. "She also told us how her parents didn't really care for her so we said she could move in with us" Michael added. "Wow that was one long ass story." Niki said while rubbing her eyes. "I am starving."Ashton whined. "Me to" Luke added. "Me three" "Me four" Calum and Michael said. "I will cook some pizza" Luke suggested.  Everyone nodded. I followed Luke into the kitchen. "Emma I gotta tell you something. Promise you won't tell anyone?" Luke said looking nervous. "Ok I promise I won't tell." I said while pinky promising him. "Well I know I have only knew Niki for a few hours but, I-I really like her as more than a friend." He said with his head down and fiddling with his sleeve. "Luke I know she li,es you just by the way she looks at you she likes you." I said giving him a pat on the back. "Ask her to stay the night. She can have my room I sleep on the sofa in the gaming room like last night." "Ok fine I will." Luke said with confidence.

Might as well update twice :)