Love By Any Other Name Ch. 2

A/N: Wow 9 reads in a day? I'm happy den if I didn't get a comment or vote yet! So, as promised, this is chapter two and the second long chapter of hear one. Violet and George will be together before Indigo even knows she likes Draco at this point... Nah I've planned this out way too much for that :-D so, enjoy those who are actually reading!

Love By Any Other Name

Chapter Two: Trolls, Googly Eyes, and First Year Crushes

Violet POV:

Indigo and I may be best friends, nearly sisters, but sometimes I just didn't understand her; I mean she has googly eyes for bloody Draco Malfoy this whole first week, and she keeps acting like she doesn't get it when I ask about it. Of course she says George makes googly eyes at me and I've been ignoring her. True, the Weasley twin was nice, and I liked his green eyes over his brother's hazel; but he was my co-conspirer in pranks, and that was all.

"Vi I can see the gears working in that pretty head of yours," think of the devil...

"That normally means I'm thinking George, something you don't do often, right?" I retorted.

"Ouch, I'm hurt, love!" George said miming being hit in the chest with something. I rolled my eyes and offered him a smile. Indigo gave him a wave and continued talking to Fred on my other side. The school had a field day when the Weasley Twins and the "Color Twins", as they'd taken to calling us, began hanging out. Indigo and Fred worked on ideas and George and I made the plans; so far we had successfully instigated over eight school-wide pranks together. Not that anyone knew it was us but other Gryffindors though.

"Iny did you and Fred finish that new plan?" George asked.

"Her names not Iny," I said coldly," Indigo to you, and occasionally In to me."

"Of course Vi," George and Fred said together. The twins exchanged a cat-like grin as Indigo giggled. She glanced at the clock and bit her lip." what's wrong our Purple Friend?"

"I have to tutor a friend in Charms today," Indigo admitted. Funny, she hadn't told me that... I watched my "sister" stand to leave as she bent to hug both twins and then peck my cheek." I'll meet you for dinner sis?"

"Course, love," I said. George patter my knee when Indigo left.

"She can't tell you everything, love..." He said. I nodded, too stunned that he'd understood my sad gaze then anything. He smiled again and felt my stomach do flips; maybe Indigo was onto something about those googly eyes...

~*~

Indigo POV:

I hadn't meant to ditch Violet; actually I hadn't meantto forget mentioning my tutoring either. I knew she would freak out if she knew who I was tutoring, though... I knew I'd she knew I was tutoring Draco Malfoy, my "sister" would flip out.

I stopped in the girls lavatoy to change and freshen up; I may never admit it but every time I was near Draco I got butterflies, and I knew all the pretty Slytherins girls were always around him so I had to try and compete. I changed into my favorite purple sundresses and purple ballet shoes. I took my hair down from it's intricate braid and felt the curls fall around my pale face. I den applies some dark eyeshadow and red lipgloss Violet had gotten me as a back to school gift. I smiled and then scurried up to the empty charms classroom, entering just as Draco did. The butterflies returned, and I remembered how he asked me for help.

*Flashback*

I had been packing up after Potions; I was always sad when class was over, not ecause I was tops with Hermione or because I was a nerd- though both were true -but because I always loved learning of my magical side. Mum was always off on top secret Auror things so I had been basicallyraised in a juggle home with Da. Learning all these new things made me feel so in tune with Mum and my magical side. I was just shoving my sketch book in my bag when some one spoke behind me.