𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪. ──────── 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

Start from the beginning

          "Bloom, I think you need to calm down, before we even think about doing this," Violet said, trying to get Bloom to stop and take a moment to collect her thoughts before she does something irrational and way out of order—you know, the usual.

          However—Bloom being the stubborn and fierce fire fairy she is—ignored her, which caused Violet to sigh regretfully.

          "Well, then I guess I have to do this," Violet muttered, letting her eyes glow amethyst and manipulating bloom's emotions so that she was feeling a lot more calm compared to the feeling of temperamental resentment that she was experiencing before.

          Sometimes Violet wishes Bloom had been a different type of fairy—but she realises now that the fire fairy titled suited her personality well; easily provoked and spreads through Bloom's brain, causing her to always do before thinking.

          Bloom's anger was extreme, so Violet wasn't able to get rid of all of it, seeing as she's not that experienced with manipulating and adjusting people's emotions just yet. She was also still not sober after consuming so much beer at the party, so that didn't help either.

          Bloom looked back at her sister, annoyed with the older girl using her abilities on her.

          "Really?" Bloom questioned her, incredulously, after she had noticed her slight change in emotions.

          Violet shrugged apologetically. "You can't go in there like a wrecking ball, destroying everything in your path before actually getting to Miss Dowling," Violet explained, feeling regretful after adjusting her sisters emotions, but knowing that nothing she would have said could have helped Bloom calm down.

          She was taking a page from Bloom's book and doing instead of saying or thinking.

          Bloom rolled her eyes as the anger managed to overpower and get the best of her before continuing her march to Miss Dowling. Violet knew it wouldn't last long; after all, she still wasn't experienced in that field yet.

          "Shit," cursed the light brown haired girl, before hurrying to catch up to the red head again.

          The two sisters stride through the school, heading towards the Headmistress's office. However, luckily for Bloom, but unluckily for Violet, it turns out that they didn't have to go all the way there since the two girls caught sight of Miss Dowling with Professor Harvey, Terra and Sam's dad.

          Bloom seethes and sees nothing but the colour red, similar to the fires she is able to conjure with just her palms when she rested her eyes on Miss Dowling—the woman who had been lying and keeping things from her.

          The fire fairy stormed over there, the clicking of the heels on her boots giving the sisters away, which caused the two teachers to face them.

          Violet could sense their somber moods, so realised that they were having a deep conversation before herself and Bloom showed up. Violet grimaced and apologetically looks at the two teachers with a hint of shame in her eyes before she began to make her way beside Bloom.

          "You both should be in bed," reprimanded Farah Dowling, after realising the girls were out so late.

          Bloom wasn't very happy with her words. "And you should tell me the truth," retaliated the red head, as she gestured to her phone which had a photo of Miss Dowling and the memory lady on it, showing Miss Dowling that Bloom wanted answers, and she wanted them now.

          Miss Dowling's figure tensed once she observed the photo before giving Professor Harvey a look to leave the three alone.

          Once professor Harvey had gave the Headmistress a respectful nod and left the room, the Headmistress then looked over Bloom's head at Violet who shrugged unhelpfully at her; Violet was suspicious about Miss Dowling's intentions too, so wanted to see what she had to say—if that means allowing her younger sister to unleash her wrath on the older woman, then so be it.