𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷. ──────── 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Where are we going?" Violet interrogated, as Bloom lead them further down the corridor, the lighting becoming even darker than before. "Is Aisha down here?" Violet further questioned, still following after the fire fairy, as well as using one of her hands to rest on her forehead, not liking the ache.

The mind fairy wondered if Aisha had texted Bloom back and informed the red head that this is where she was, however it wasn't very likely, since this part of the East Wing was pretty deserted.

"I don't think so." Bloom answered, not looking back. "We're just exploring, while we wait for her to reply." The red head mumbled, walking through an archway that lead to a separate room.

"Who are we? Dora the explorer?" Violet quizzed, smirking jokingly at the red head, who rolled her eyes in response, but the corners of her lips were tugging up.

"As of right now, yes we are." Bloom nodded her head, joining in on the joke.

"We don't have our backpack though." Violet pouted, not completely sober, just yet, "Or a map." The mind fairy added, walking further into the room that Bloom decided they were going to scan.

"Just pray we don't come across Swiper." Bloom chuckled, amused at Violet's words about Dora and deciding to join in on the fun.

"Oh, I hope not." The mind fairy shook her head. "We don't want Swiper swiping, now do we?" The light brown haired girl questioned, being rhetorical.

"Shut up, Violet." Bloom rolled her eyes, but she was still laughing softly with her sister, completely amused.

The two walked around the old room, both of their heels clicking against the stone floor, with the sound being quite loud due to it echoing off of the walls.

The mind fairy ran her fingers along one of the tables and lifted that finger up to show Bloom.

"People definitely haven't been down here in a while." Violet hummed, showing Bloom the dust on her finger.

Bloom shrugged her shoulders, hunting through the different boxes, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"Well, Terra did say that no one uses the East wing anymore." Bloom mentioned what Terra had told them when they all had first arrived at the party. "Honestly, I'm not surprised." Bloom claimed, still searching through the old boxes.

Violet looked towards her sister with confusion clear on her face. "What are you even looking for?" The girl interrogated.

Bloom sighed deeply, but didn't stop looking. "I don't know, something that could give me answers." The red head bit her lip, deep in thought and Violet realised what she was implying.

"You think there could be something about memory lady." Violet stated, beginning to copy the fire fairies actions, and looking through a different box.

Bloom paused, before nodding her head slowly. "I'm not one hundred percent sure, but possibly." Bloom admitted to her sister. "I mean, a lot of this stuff is quite old, but I'm willing to try anything if it gives me the answers." The red head then continued with her observing.

Violet pursed her lips, thinking about the answers that she herself wanted, before slowly beginning to look through some of the boxes across from Bloom.

Bloom had taken out a rectangular picture frame from the most recent box that she was looking through, and looked carefully at the people who were photographed.

Violet was still quite buzzed, but was still able to notice Bloom's drastic emotion change, and immediately grew concerned. The mind fairy looked up, after her eyes had stopped glowing amethyst, taking notice of the surprised look on Bloom's face, as the red head peered down at the photo in her hands.