Chris E: Bull.

Scarlett: Moving on from who has the biggest ego... Mine says 'Daily struggles is deciding whether I want to be Scarlett Johansson or be ON Scarlett Johansson.'

Maia: I agree.

Scarlett: Wow, truly an important issue in the world but thank you. I'm engaged so I think maybe stick with wanting to be me. Elizabeth, you're up!

Elizabeth: 'Wanda: Vision, we should spice things up in the bedroom! Vision: Great Idea. Later... Wanda: What is this on the bed? Vision: (whispers) Paprika!'

Anthony: That's hilarious!

Chris E: That's amazing!

Maia: Sounds painful to me!

Sebastian: Painful?

Maia: Who wants paprika all in their body parts?

Tom: You're only saying that cause you're not sharing a bed with Wanda!

Maia: Child, I literally AM sharing my bed with her.

Elizabeth: Yeah, I mean it's a good tweet and it's 100% what Vision would do but I do not want any kind of food spice in my bed. Thank you! To you, Mr Holland!

Tom: 'Tom Holland could slap me with a piece of cheese and I would say BLESS YOU TOM HOLLAND!' That's so funny! I kinda wanna do that to someone.

Chris H: You wanna slap someone with a piece of cheese?

Tom: Kinda... Yeah.

Chris H: You want to volunteer for this one too, Maia?

Maia: No way. I'm fully booked up, I'm sorry!

Tom: Mi, what would you do if I actually came up to you on set and slapped you with a piece of cheese?

Maia: Well I think it would be quite hard to spend the next hour telling your lovely mother how she needs to start planning your funeral.

Elizabeth: Could you refrain from doing that Tom? Me and Maia co-signed our rent policy and I don't want to have to take it on solo because she's in prison on a murder charge.

Tom: Anything for you, Elizabeth.

Maia: Barf!

Tom: Moving on, why don't you take the floor Maia?

Maia: Okay. 'I want to use Maia Fox's thighs as earmuffs. Send tweet.' Well... that position is in fact taken. But I'll keep your username, just in case...

Elizabeth: Excuse me?

Maia: Babe, I can't help that want to use my body parts as accessories.

Elizabeth: Keep it up and you're gonna need that username sooner than you thought.

Sebastian: Cuffed!

Anthony: Lizzie is scary man!

Chris E: Ok, back to me. "Chris Evans could cut my throat, snap my neck and hide my body and I would be ok with it.' I mean I don't want to do any of those things and if I did, you definitely shouldn't be ok with it. But thanks, I guess.