Chapter 1 (Aether's POV)

I walked down the streets of Liyue, Paimon wasn't there because she went to eat some sticky honey roast. I look over to see a familiar figure. She was staring right at me, as she quickly looked away in embarrassment. I could tell by her hair she was Keqing. I didn't want to say her name, because we dressed in normal clothes, which she usually doesn't do unless she is trying to not be noticed by normal people. I walked over to her and waved. "Hey, Qingek!" I smirked, as Keqing walked over to me and puffed her cheeks* "Funny." She had a sarcastic tone, but I didn't mind it. "Your shopping?" I asked her. "Mhm." She nodded. She walked over to some jewelry and turned to me. "Aren't you going to come?" I looked at her. "Oh, uh- sure." I walked over to her, she put a necklace around her neck. "do I look good in this?" I looked at it and smiled at her. "Ooh!" My eyes sparkled. "It's amazing!" Keqing smiled at me, and she had a tiny bit of a red face. "T-Thanks.." She was sort of flustered for some reason... Wonder why. Keqing looked around, and frowned, then looked at me. "I don't see anything else..." She looked down. "It's okay" I awkwardly tried to comfort her. "Can we go somewhere else? Not in the city? I have a week off, so..." She paused, as I looked at her. "Sure thing." She smiled widely. "Where should we go?" She asked. "What about Luhua pool?" I suggested. "Sure!" She smiles, as we started walking to Luhua pool. "What have you been doing today?" I asked her, while we were walking. "I've mostly been shopping... And stuff." She looks at me. "What about you?" "Just traveling with Paimo- I just realized I forgot about her..." Me and Keqing looked at each other. We both started laughing and continued walking until we reached Luhua pool.