ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰 & 𝔓𝔞𝔶𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰

Oғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴜʟᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ. Nᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, sᴏ ɴᴏ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇs ;)

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

♧➺ A permanent follow to this community account, along with a follow to your Graphic Designer.  

♤➺ Add this book to both, your public reading list and your private library.

♢➺Give a shout out to this book on your MB, regardless of the number of followers you have. Tag this Community so that we will know!

♧➺Fill your forms neatly and in the respective slots. All questions must be answered, alright? We picked out questions for the form for you to fill 'em up; not to skip them -_-

♡➺Password is your favorite desert (Yes, the gracious founder is a foodie. Deal with it.)

♤➺Respect everyone on here, please. Refrain from bashing your Graphic Designers. If they decided to spend some time doing graphics for you, instead of living their life and wasting time, I'm sure as hell they deserve to be respected. 

♢➺Shop hopping is not allowed. Don't be a douche man. My cute babes work hard to come up with a cover for your book. The least you can do is not let it go to waste smh. The covers you pick are to be used for at least a week. 
Yes, we'll be keeping an eye on you, so don't even think about shortcuts you beautiful human (I mean- we don't stalk but yeah-) :) 

♧➺ It's mandatory that your book / project is already published and shouldn't be unpublished soon after using our graphics. Our designers will not waste their time & efforts making graphics for books that will never be published.

♔➺Put a thumbs up here if you have read and followed all the rules. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺