The man wasn't dumb. He saw how your picture was his wallpaper and when he brought you up he went on and on. From saying how strong and powerful you are to even mention your slightly aggressive attitude towards others.

"You!" Gran Torino yelled as the boy yelped, "I could yell at you for hours, but right now you have a visitor." A large dog-like man came in as he wore an all-black suit and tie. "This is Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae."

Todoroki and Iida immediately stood up while Izuku tried to help you to your feet until the man spoke. "No please, stay seated, woof."

"Don't have to tell me twice." You said as you immediately went to lay back down until Izuku propped you up to sit up, glaring at you lightly for being disrespectful. Which you didn't really understand.

"So you're the UA students who brought down the hero killer huh?"

"We are," Todoroki answered as he nodded his head.

"Stain has some serious injuries. Severe burns and several broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard. Woof."

"Damn." You knew that you all did a number on the man. Just not that bad.

The chief continued, shaking off your slight interruption. "Here's a lesson you should have already learned. When quirks became the norm, the police force sought to maintain the status quo. They decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons. That's when heroes came in. They could do what we couldn't if they were licensed, of course, woof. It would be impossible for the police to condone that use of deadly quirks. After all, we're here to stop such harm from being done. The only reason pros can use their powers now is because of the strict code of ethics that the early heroes chose to abide by."

You shifted in your bed as you tilted your head. Just exactly what was he trying to say? "Where are you going with this long talk?" You narrowed your eyes.

Izuku gasped at your tone, already sensing how frustrated you were getting. He knew that you and authority figures didn't mix well unless you respected them. "She didn't mean that to be rude! She's just very straightforward." He said as he brought a hand behind your head, forcing it down to make you bow before you softly moved it.

"What I'm saying is, this is why it's against the law for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury. Whether you were up against the hero killer or not, none of you had the auditory to harm the villain."

"Wait-"

"That means the three of you, and your supervisors, Endeavor, Manual, and Gran Torino, should receive harsh punishments for this gross abuse of your powers."

"Now wait a minute," Todoroki spoke, also growing angry. "If Iida had not stepped in, Native would've been murdered. And if not for Midoriya, both of them would be dead."

Iida reached an arm to calm the boy, "Todoroki-"

You stood up as well as you point to your side where Todoroki was standing, "If me and Todoroki didn't show up they all could've died! Stain was inches away from killing Iida when we showed up and Izuku almost died too! Are you dumb-"

Izuku pulled on your sleeve as he whispered, growing anxious about how you and Todoroki were behaving, "Y/n-"

"Are you saying we should've just stood by and watch people die?!" Todoroki added.

"Calm down you two-" Izuku pleaded again, slinging his hand to hold yours and tugging you to sit down.

You took another step closer as you closed your other fist, trying to keep your quirk down as you felt it starting to awaken from your angered emotion. "It sounds to me he wanted us to just run away while our friends got hurt? Isn't it your job to serve and protect just like heroes?!"