𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Start from the beginning

'He has some serious anger issues," I thought to myself.

"So, what curse shall we see first?" Professor Moody asked, as though he hadn't just thrown a piece at a student. "Weasley!"

Ron gave a jump in his seat before letting out a nervous: "Yes?"

"Stand!" Ron obeyed and stood up cautiously. "Give us a curse."

"Well, my dad did tell me about one," Ron said nervously. "The Imperious Curse?"

"Oh yeah, your dad would know all about that one," Professor Moody said knowingly. "Gave the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago, perhaps this will show you why."

Professor Moody made his way over to his desk and opened the lid of a case that contained a spider in it. I hate spiders.

"Engorgio!" Professor Moody said before the spider grew a little too large for my liking. "Imperio!"

Professor Moody flicked his wand in one direction and the spider followed it. It jumped on people's heads, which caused laughter and shrieks to fill the room. I didn't think it was funny, not one bit. That poor creature was being controlled against its will. 

"Talented isn't it!" Professor Moody said, so excited it made me slightly concerned. "What should I do next? Make it jump out the window?"

He flicked his wand into the direction of the window, causing the spider to hit the window. I let out a small gasp and Neville took a hold of my hand giving me a comforting squeeze. Thank Godric I got to sit next to Neville.

"Drown herself?" Professor Moody asked, making the spider hover over a large bucket of water.

I didn't want the poor thing to die. Sure, I hate spiders, but that doesn't mean they deserve to die.

The spider began floating back toward the Professor's outstretched hand. I gave out a small sigh and Neville gave another comforting squeeze before letting go of my hand.

"Scores of Witches and Wizards have claimed that they only did You-know-who's bidding under the influence of the Imperius Curse, but here's the rub, how do we sort out he liar's?" Professor Moody said.

I gave a nervous glance to Neville, but he was too busy looking wide-eyed at Professor Moody.

"Another, Another?"

This time more students raised their hands. Surprisingly, Neville began to slowly raise his hand as well.

"Longbottom, is it?" The Professor asked. "Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for Herbology."

"There's the -erm- the Cruciatus Curse," Neville said nervously.

'Oh no.'

"Yes, Correct!" Professor Moody said excitedly. "Come, Come!"

He gestured for Neville to come over to his desk, and Neville obeyed.

"The torture curse," Moody whispered, though loud enough for us to hear. "Crucio!"

The poor spider began squeaking and squirming on the desk, causing me to have flashbacks from the World Cup. The pain I felt came rushing back into my memory, the screams, the tears. Everything. I began to squirm uncomfortably in my seat, feeling my stomach go queasy. I looked at Neville to see his face contorted in an uncomfortable expression. It looked as though he was in pain. I knew why, but I couldn't tell, I wouldn't tell.

"PLEASE STOP IT!" I yelled, finally having enough of the traumatic flashbacks.

The Professor's head snapped in my direction, he looked disappointed almost. Like he was disappointed that someone had told him to stop, that he had to stop. Nevertheless he stopped. The spider's body relaxed, just like mine at the World Cup. I had to relive it all again, in a classroom. I hated that.