𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Oh I already knew that," Neville laughed.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, Y/n, he probably doesn't even know." Neville shrugged.

"Ugh, he keeps making me so flustered," I groaned. "Like at breakfast, he made me blush when he called me 'hot' for beating up Crabbe."

"You beat up Crabbe?" Neville asked, surprised.

"Long story," I said dismissively. "But he always makes me blush or makes me nervous, it's really annoying."

"I have a feeling he might like you. I mean, he called you 'hot'  for Merlin's sake!" Neville said, waving his hands around.

"No, I think he likes Angelina," I sighed.

"Calling someone 'hot' means they're attracted to them, don't play stupid!" Neville said, bumping his shoulder into mine.

"I don't know, Nev," I said unsure. "I want to make sure he does before I jump to conclusions."

"Understandable," Neville said.

"Hey, what time is it?" I asked.

Neville slightly pulled up his sleeve to reveal a shiny gold watch. I can't read the time on those old clock thingies, so I always have to ask.

"Uh oh,"

"What, Neville?"

"Class started three minutes ago!"

I quickly grabbed onto Nevilles arm and ran our way to Defense against the Dark Arts.

.•° ✿ °•..•° ✿ °•..•° ✿ °•.

"Alastor Moody, Ex Auror," The man said while writing on the blackboard. "Ministry malcontent, and your new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher."

The man turned around to reveal his heavily scarred face, it would take a while for me to get used to it. I've heard some intriguing stories about him from Moony, in which most of them were absolutely insane.

"I'm here because Dumblesore asked me, end of story, goodbye the end," Professor Moody said sternly. "Any questions?"

No hands shot up into the air, maybe because there were none, or the students were simply too scared to ask. Either way, Professor Moody continued on.

"When it comes to the Dark Arts, I believe in a practical approach," Professor Moody said before turning back to the black board. "But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?"

"Three, Sir," Hermione said loudly.

"And they are so named?"

"Because they're unforgivable, using one would-"

"-Earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban, correct!" Professor Moody said aggressively. "Now, the Minister says you're too young to see what these curses do, I say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the the underside of you desk Mr. Finnigan!"

We all turned around to see Seamus remove his hand from the underside of his desk.

"The old codger can see at the back of his head!" Seamus whisper-shouted to Dean, who was his table buddy.

Professor Moody turned around and threw the piece of chalk in Seamus's direction, causing us all to duck our heads down.

"I can also hear across classrooms!" Professor Moody said angrily.