Prolouge

Percy knew that it was too good to be true.
There was no way he could have a whole week with no monster attacks. But still he didn't expect a random hooded figure to pop up out of no where!
He was spending quality time with Annabeth on their last day at camp halfblood before they headed off to collage in new Rome.
Sitting on the beach should have been a nice experience but Percy could feel it, the cold coming to take him away.
He held Annabeth's hand and she put her head on his shoulder.
That was when the screaming stared.
Both demigods jumped up and drew their weapons, they sprinted in sync to where the screaming was coming from. When they arrived they saw a man, or was it a man, Percy couldn't tell because the person was wearing a hood. There was a small girl who was screaming at the top of her lungs.
Percy didn't know what happened next. The next thing he knew he was in full out combat with the hooded figure and Percy was loosing.
Annabeth stood at the side trying to help, but it was useless.
"ANNABETH!" he shouted,"GET OUT OF HERE!"
The next thing Percy knew the world was being turned upside down.
He could hear Annabeth's screams and then, he couldn't hear anything. Because Perseus Jackson was dead.