Chapter seven: I waited for you!

⚠️TW: Eating disorder⚠️

Three months passed and I ate one meal twice a week. Each day I looked at myself in the mirror and I hated what I saw. I felt.. misplaced, like nobody understood me. No one talked to me except Techno and now... I'm alone. I'll never forget you... Techno.

I got out of bed and changed and decided it was time to go outside and try other things to make myself skinner, I was going to go for a walk around town.

I grabbed my keys so I could get back into the house and let my dog into the backyard and left. I was walking around when I saw this hella familiar face in a car passing by.

The car passed by me again and parked in the parking lot ahead of me. I looked down as I sped up and almost got past him.

I felt someone grab my arm and spin me around. There he was... fucking TechnoBlade. I looked down not wanting to speak to him.

"I drove all the way here and you can't even look at me..?" He asking slightly angered.

"Why are you here." I asked more like an upset statement.

"I came to see you! What you find a new friend already? Did you not wait for me...?" He asked slight rage filling him.

I growled and looked him dead in the eyes, "YOU THINK I DIDNT WAIT?! I'VE BEEN STUCK HERE IN THIS DAMNED TOWN WAITING EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY HOPING YOU WOULD FUCKING COME BACK TO ME!" I breathed harshly he stopped and widened his eyes. "You think you can use me like I'm some type of toy like all your other fucking peers. Your wrong Techno, GET MAD ALL YOU WANT BUT I WOULD'VE WALKED THROUGH THE FLAMES OF HELL TO REACH YOU DAMMIT!" Tears streamed down my face he reached out to me but I shoved him away and ran off towards my house

"Y-Y/n! P-Please..." Techno said clearly about to cry.

I slowed down and looked back at him. "I would've waited years for you... now your back and all you do is accuse me... I would've done anything to see you happy, even if it was without me." I said smiling tears falling from my face and onto the concrete pavement.

Techno ran towards me and grabbed me and held me close. "I-I didn't know.. I'm so sorry, I should've been here."

Techno looked down at me putting his forehead against mine, I looked up at him with nervousness filling me. We looked into each others eyes until Techno pulled away.

"I'm sorry Y/n but I don't want you to get attached I can't stay long.." he said looking down.

I felt a pain in my chest, it's like he keeps shooting me. I just want to be with him... why is this so complicated. I looked down then an idea popped in my head I looked up at him. "Let me come with you!" I said quickly.

His head shot up, "what?" He asked.

"Let me come with you.. please! We won't have to do this anymore we can be together I don't have anything special here I can find a place to work I can-"

"No Y/n." Techno said cutting me off.

"Why?!" I said tears threatening to fall.

"I'm not letting you risk everything for me! What if you can't find a job? What if things don't work out with us and you'll have no place to go? What if you run out of money and you loose your car? What happens then?" Techno asked.

I looked down and went silent.

"I'll be back.. I promise." Techno said and with that... he left... again.

I watched as his car drove off into the distance, my legs gave out on me and I sat on the pavement looking down and staring into the nothingness.

What was the reason he really came all the way down here..? I thought until someone spoke up interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey.. I saw what happened, you alright?" I looked up at the boy standing in front of me and nodded.

He held his hand out to me, I thought for a minute. What if he leaves too?

I shook my head no, afraid, and got up myself. I looked at him and then looked down, "h-have a good d-day.." I said my voice cracking slightly.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked.

I bit my lip slightly and looked up at him, "I'll be okay... Thanks though." I said giving a faint and hurt smile.

He looked down and looked back up and then nodded, he slowly walked backwards for a second then turned around and walked away.

I breathed harshly tears forming, I ran home, packed my things, my dogs things, put my dog into a small kennel and put him in the car and drove off.

Where was I driving? I wasn't sure. Although I had no idea where to go I drove, I drove away. I wanted to get away from my house, away from everything. The town, my 'friends.' All of it.