"Ma'am would you like some complimentary Mini cupcakes and Moscato?" The flight attendant asked as she held a plate of cupcakes and a bottle of Moscato.

"Yes please." I smiled. Once she was gone I connected my phone to the plane's WiFi so I could FaceTime my best friend.

"Bitch I been waiting for two years for this moment. Where are you?" India asked as soon as she answered the phone.

"Yeah girl when you coming?! We all can't wait to go on a girls night out." India's roommate Zorayanna said loudly as she came in the camera. I started laughing and looked as she shake her ass all in the camera.

"I can't wait to see both of y'all, we're going to be some bad ass bitches together." I smiled.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the plane is about to departure. Please buckle up and stay in your seats." The flight attendant said loudly and I made sure my seatbelt was on safety before taking a bite out of my cupcake.

"I can't wait for you to meet Durk. He's amazing girl." India told me and I started smiling as I listened to her go on and on about her boyfriend that she's been dating for a year. Whoever this Durk is makes my best friend for really happy and that's all that matters to me.

"I can't wait to meet him as well! Since you can't stop talking about him." I laughed.

"You'll love him. He treats me like a Princess....Also he has a real close friend named Von. Von and his girlfriend broke up a few weeks ago and Von is really cool, I think you'll like him."

"Oh no India, every time you match me with someone it doesn't end well. I'm cool on the relationships. I honestly think I'm done with it forever."

"Girl please. You can't just give up because of one bad relationship. Your soulmate is out there somewhere." She assured me.

"India I thought kelvin was my soulmate." I sighed. "He didn't even cheat and our relationship ended on such bad terms. I just couldn't deal with his insecurities and jealousy. I was tired of being dumb because of him.

"I didn't like the way he treated you. I knew the relationship got terrible when he would stalk you and show up everywhere you go.  A relationship is nothing if there's no trust."

"Right." I agreed before taking a sip of my Moscato.

"You'll find someone better though, just don't give up on love baby. Anyway, I have to go handle some business but I'll see you in a few hours." She told me and we said our goodbyes before hanging up. I finished my cupcakes and Moscato before resting my head and drifting off to sleep.

🤎👑🤎

Los Angeles California

"Damn it India, I've called you like ten times. I just pulled up to the house. I'll see you later." I said to the voicemail before hanging up the phone. I grabbed all my things before getting out of the Uber. I walked towards the front steps and shuffled in my purse for the key that India send to me. Once I found the key I unlocked it seeing the lights was pitch dark, I turned the lights on and looked around the empty house. I placed my luggage's by the door and slowly walked around.

"Honey I'm home!" I yelled loudly as I looked around the house. I've never been here at all but the first thing I looked for was the kitchen to get me something to eat, maybe they're not home even though is eleven at night. As soon as I walked in the kitchen I was surprised to see India, Zora, Durk, and some tall guy with dreads all standing around the kitchen. On the table were cake, wine, welcome home balloons, and a few gift bags.