1-Him.

You are sitting on your bed rummaging through every paper you could possibly find in your small cozy apartment. "There!" You said to yourself as you grabbed the crumpled up flyer from a few days ago. As you skimmed through the paper you noticed the word "Auditions" and you quickly got up and read the rest in excitement. You then realized the auditions were in less than an hour so you sprinted to your dresser and got out a skin tight strapless black dress that fit your curves perfectly. you brushed through your long y/h/c hair and put two plain sliver hair clips in to make you look neater. You then put on silver heels to match and walked out of your small apartment.

You got into your car and drove to where you were supposed to be. As you get out you look at the tall dark building and take a few steps till yoi reach a door inside that says "Auditions". You take a deep breath and push the heavy door open, walking inside. As you are looking around you spot a boy around your age, who was obviously a stage hand. And god you could drown in those dark brown eyes. You looked at his ruffled up brown hair that fell perfectly above his eyes and his plump lips that you desired to feel.
You snapped out of your daydream when you heard.."y/n wilson, last call!". You quickly get up and fumble onto the stage as you look at the two people in front of you judging your appearance. The lady on the right gave you a small smile and said "Whenever you are ready dear". You closed your eyes and took in a deep breath. You stated singing to the tune played by one of the many big loud speakers. As you were singing your eyes wandered to your left as you saw the boy from earlier, staring at you in complete awe. As you finished the song the middle aged woman and man stand up and stat clapping. "Wonderful dear! You got the gig. We will send you the time and place tomorrow afternoon alright?" The man said. "y-yes!.." you said in a unsure yet excited tone. You ran out the room and squealed as you got into your car and drove back to your apartment, but something was different. You wanted that boy from the auditions to be looking at you like that again. You wanted to see his brown eyes and drown in them. You wanted him.

HIII! FIRST CHAPTER EH IM SO SORRY IF I MADE SPELLING ERRORS OR DID ANYTHING WRONG. ALSO THIS IDEA IS NOT STOLEN!! I CAME UP WITH THIS PLOT IN MY HEAD AND YES IM SURE THERE ARE OTHER STORIES LIKE THIS BUT NOT ANY THAT I KNOW OF.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!
MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING TODAY LUV<3

- Bella!