Author's pov:

Sasha stood in front of the school, everyone was looking at her, her who looked beautiful. Really beautiful, just lacking some confidence. She was looking around, waiting for someone to help her in. Suddenly, she was jump scared by someone.

"Hoo!"
"Oh Jesus Christ, God bless me!"
"I scared you right? " She heard a familiar laugh.
"You? Why? How?" She started crying.

Suddenly she was pulled into a hug, "Jihoon-ah, why are you here? Why didn't you tell me you'll be here? I was feeling so lonely"
He held her tight and squeezed her up.

"Ouch, idiot."
"I guess I should leave you now, why is everyone staring at us, basically me, as they'll kill me"
"I don't know, just now they were looking at me admirably"

"Woah, Sash, making fans everywhere you go huh?" She hit his arm.

He told her, his father coincidentally got a transfer, things went so fast he couldn't tell her he's gonna be there.

Sasha's pov:

We both went inside laughing, Hyunsuk was nowhere to be found. "Jihoon-ah, I guess I should go to my class now."
"I'll take you there maybe? How could Hyunsukie do that to you.."
"Hyunsukie? Hmm," I smiled cheekily.
"Don't tell him please" He started acting silly.

I laughed and went inside my class to bid him goodbye.

"Let's meet in the break time!" He disappeared somewhere dancing weirdly.

As I entered the class, I received different reactions. Students started gossiping.

"She looks good, is she new here?"
"Woah, is she single?"
"She looks like a lost kid, did your dad leave you?" Well, he did.

I felt nervous but the teacher came in.
"Ms.Sasha? Is it?" I nodded.
"Class, we have a new student today, please take good care of her"

I saw some students waving at me, while some gave me a really rude look.

I was confused thinking where I should sit. I sat on the first seat, everyone gasped. What's wrong? does that make look like smartie pants? I got up and went to the last seat.

Suddenly all the attention went to a guy who entered the class, with his hands inside his pant pockets and a cocky attitude, not following the uniform code. He looked handsome. Chile anyways so.

Rule number 1, handsome guys bring danger.

He was approaching me, What? Why? What should I do!?

I turned my head to the other side, trying to ignore him and act cool at the same time.

"That's my seat, go sit somewhere else"
I was so confused that I got up, without thinking twice.

I heard a giggle, "well, that was easy."
Yes, it was, better than getting involved with people like you sweetie. Another weirdo.

I suddenly saw a familiar someone waving at me, "Sasha! Come here!"

I smiled and sat next to Junghwan.
"Thanks!"
"Anytime! That's...Haruto, good thing you didn't make any fuss"
"Well, I don't like doing that"
"I smell different species" I started giggling, grabbing everyone's attention.

I was so embarrassed, everyone started laughing and some rolled their eyes at me.

Gladly, I was sitting beside a window. Barely concentrating on the teacher, I was able to see the football court, to my surprise, it was empty until I saw a guy practicing. Alone? That must be bad, that's how I felt until Jihoon came.

I was brought back to reality by Junghwan, who jerked me and said,
"The bell rang like 5 minutes ago, what are you up to? "
"Oh, I was just.." I pointed outside the window but no one was there.

"Nothing, hey Junghwan, thanks for being nice to me, do you want to come along to the canteen?"
"I was going to ask the same, and it's okay, I'll be here whenever you'll ask" He did a peace sign.

I went to the canteen holding my lunch alone, while Junghwan went to bring his friend.

I was roaming around when I bumped into the "rude" guy. What a poor day, not again.
He whined in pain.

"Watch where you go" I didn't reply.

"Are you dumb?"
I just don't wanna talk. I suddenly heard my name from behind. Jihoon-ah, you're the best.

"Sash! Here baby!" I ran towards him.

"Baby? do you need a hit?"
"Be thankful, I saved your ass"
"Oh yeah, don't baby me you- you panda!"

He started running after me when I realized we're at a public place, not only public space but the school canteen, I stopped.
He started laughing and took me to a table.

Goodness, a nightmare, so many people! I don't know them!

"Sash! You're finally here" Hyunsuk said. I ignored him and sat beside Jihoon and held his hand, he started laughing and Hyunsuk Oppa glared at him.

I saw Junghwan and waved him to come, I guess there was a place for him and Doyoung.

wait, is this the Doyoung I met in the morning, he didn't look this handsome back then, he smiled at me. what should I do?

I nodded. Nodded? Yes, I nodded. I'm so weird.

I looked at all those people sitting beside Hyunsuk, Woah, this guy is so good at making friends. Why are they all looking at me though?

Jihoon suddenly opened his lunch box, and pulled out a donut, I screamed, but what was weird was, I didn't scream alone-

Hope you have a good day! ♡

✄✄✄✄