"As much as I would love to say with you in bed all day, we've got places to be." Regulus mumbles against her lips and she sighs, resting her forehead on his chin softly before nodding.

After getting dressed, the duo stroll down the streets of Paris, seeing someone playing some instruments on the pavement and smiling at the lovely music, Regulus dropping some money into the guitar case to with the man nods thankfully with a smile.

"Where are we going?" Maria asks Regulus when they get to a dark area of an alleyway to apparate nd Regulus smirks.

"You'll see."

So, Maria watches the scenery around them disappear as she clings to Regulus' arm and they disapparate into nothing. They appear on what looks like a large hill but Regulus smiles and begins to pull her down the steep track, the duo almost stumbling forwards at his speed and Maria furrows her eyebrows. They reach the bottom and turn, going down another path until they come to a small clearing and Maria lets out a breath of shock as her lips twitch at the sight.

"Where are we?" Maria breathes, looking at the smooth gorge that could pass as a very small canyon, looking up there are vines roping from the top of the cliffs either side of them. The water is clear and crystalline, almost looking turquoise in the bright summers day.

"Me, Stan and Aly came down here on a holiday once, no one really comes here, we found it on a walk." Regulus explains, twirling one of the rings on his finger and Maria smiles.

"I'm not getting these jeans wet." Maria refuses and Regulus rolls his eyes, pointing at the boat. "They'll still get wet. You'll probably shove me in."

"Fine—just. . ." Regulus takes of his band shirt and hands it to Maria. "Wear that."
Maria rolls her eyes and shrugs off her jeans, placing them on a boulder and takes off her tank top, Regulus raising his eyebrows and respectfully looking away — even though he's already seen her practically naked — Maria clears her throat once she'd put on the t-shirt, it reaching her mid thigh and Regulus' lips twitch.

"What?"

"It looks good on you." Regulus shrugs, pushing the boat into the water and helping Maria in, the two of them nearly falling onto the boat as she slips on one of the pebbles. "How are you even alive?"

"I'm taking that as a compliment Mr Black." Maria says in a 'matter of fact' tone of voice. "That means, even because of my clumsiness, I am still surviving just fine." She sighs, sitting on the bench in the boat as it begins the float down the gorge, the water rippling in the nice, summer breeze.

"That made no sense." Regulus deadpans and Maria scoffs loudly, slowly dipping her hand in the water as the boat barely moves, now in the middle of the gorge. Maria smiles with an idea and sits right opposite Regulus, both their weight now on that side of the boat, making it too slightly and Regulus raises an eyebrow at her. "What are you doing?"

"Me? I'm not doing anything."

"You did that on purpose." Regulus argues and she frowns in feigned confusion before sighing loudly and leaning more on the side of the boat, constantly shuffling around and making the boat rock.
Then, Regulus smirks and grabs both sides of the boat, roughly jolting it so they both slide into the water, Maria yelping in surprise when she hits the water, it's not freezing cold but still refreshing in the warm weather.

"You did that on purpose." Maria remarks, running a hand through her wet hair and Regulus shakes his head.

"I don't know what you mean."

Regulus smiles at her as she sighs and looks around, looking up at the trees on the sides of the gorge, the sky perfectly clear. He thinks about he could never let her go, maybe it's love or maybe it's stupid, but all he knows he could never live with himself if anything happened to her.