Back to you in the past

Part 1

[Present life of Jungkook]

"Dr.Jeon please hurry up . We have a emergency patient here . It's an emergency " one nurse said while taking the patient to the ICU. "What happened to her?" Jungkook said while checking the patient.

"Her name is Y/n . She is 21 years and had car accident. She lost much blood" the nurse explained.

For a moment Jungkook felt like Jungkook's hold world stopped as soon as he heard the name . Suddenly "Dr.Jeon ! Dr.Jeon! We need an immediate operation! Are you ok?!" The nurse said worriedly. "Y-yay" Jungkook said. "Prepared the operation room. " Jungkook said.

[During the operation]

Suddenly "Dr.Jeon her blood pressure is getting low It's less than 50%" one of the nurse said. "Shit she lost much blood " Jungkook mumbled. In a blink y/n died in front of his eyes . No matter how hard he tried to save her but she died. It's not his fault after all.

[At a bar]

Whole day Jungkook can't think straight he just blaming himself that he can't save her. He can't focus on his work.

Jimin Jungkook's best friend from high school noticed it as he bring Jungkook to a bar to freshen up
" It's not your fault you know " Jimin
said softly.

Jungkook just sadly chuckled as he take sip of his drink. "Between Jungkook It's a normal thing . I never saw you sad like this do you know the patient?" Jimin  asked curiously .

For a moment Jungkook hesitated but finally he told Jimin the name "Y/n.." Jungkook mumbled but it was clear enough to hear. Jimin eyes wide open as soon as he heard the name. He didn't said anything , just stayed silent.

As Jimin knows who Jungkook is talking about. This time Jungkook's painful memories started to haunted him.

[Sometimes after]

It was getting late as it was time for Jimin to go back to the hospital . "Jungkook listen don't go anywhere ok. You're drunk now just go straight home . I am going back to the hospital and don't think too much what happened today ok" Jimin said as he left Jungkook and went to the hospital.

Jungkook wasn't in his natural state .
So he decided to take a walk as he went to his favorite place.

He sat on the bench as all his old memories started to haunted him again.

[Flashback of Jungkook as a high school student]

When Jungkook was little his parents died in a car accident. He has a sister as she grows him up. When Jungkook was in middle school , he always gets bullied as he one day decided to become stronger.

In the high school he became the most famous cold hearted bad boy and obeasly student always saw him in a bad way cause he always gets into fights and he doesn't have much friends.

He was never believe in love but one day someone entered into his life which changed his life completely.

It was a girl . Jungkook feel in love with her at the first he saw her. She is lovely, cute and caring. He felt happy with her but his happiness wasn't too long....
[End Flash back]

[Another Flashback]

One day they both have a big argument which changed both of their life.

"What have I d-done... why are you doing this to me kook. Look at me" Y/n said while crying as he tried to touch Jungkook hand but he yank it .

"Jungkook please... believe me that's not true. I love you...please " Y/n said while crying and trying to make Jungkook understand .

"Number 4..." Y/n mumbled . (4 means I love you) y/n was hoping that Jungkook will believe her and won't left her but she was wrong "Number 3" Jungkook said coldly (3 means I don't wanna say I love you)

"I just can't stay like this let's broke up" Jungkook said coldly as he slowly walked away without saying anything.
Y/n fell on her knees as she cried harder and said "why Jungkook why? Why can't you trust me ..... don't you love me " .

"I never did" Jungkook hesitatedly said as y/n heart broken into pieces....

[End Flashback]

Now Jungkook think about this if he had believe y/n this would never happened. He wished he can go back to his past and fixed everything but he can't. All he can is live with the pain...

Suddenly Jungkook was feeling sleepy as he was also a bit drunk. He just closed his eyes as he fell asleep there..

Suddenly ,

" I can help you. I will give you the second chance to change your life " someone said.

Author note-

1.What do you think who was the person in the end?

2. What exactly happened to y/n and Jungkook which made them apart?

3. Will Jungkook able to change his past?

To get all the answers follow me @silentggukie

let's see what happens to the next part