Chapter 1

Steve's P.O.V

My name is Steve Rogers and I am a superhuman. I've been married to Tony Starks for one year now and we decided to adopt a 5 year old named Peter. Fast forward 10 years and now Peter is 15 years old.

Everyone was out on a mission and Peter wanted one of his friends over. Me and him were the only ones at the house. I heard a knock at the door and I answered it being greeted by one of Pete's best friends, Danny.

"Hello sir." He said.

"Good afternoon Danny." I replied. "Just come this way and I'll show you where Peter's room is, he is always in there." I said and he laughed. We got to his bedroom and opened the door to see, well, nothing. Pete was gone.

"Now, he was just in here." I said. "Jarvis! Where's Peter?" I asked the robot.

"Master Peter left only meer seconds ago sir." Jarvis spoke. God dammit Peter.

"Tell Tony that I'm going to find him, and to please help once he gets done with his mission." I said.

"I'm sorry Danny, but I would appreciate it if you went home." I said. He nodded and left. Oh Peter, where are you?

Peter's P.O.V

I was in my room playing on my phone when it started ringing saying that Deadpool, or, Wade was calling me. I answered it and he told me to go to our secret spot in the national forest downtown.

(A/N I don't even think there is one, but let's just pretend and use our *makes rainbow with hands* imaginaaation.)

I put on my Spider-Man costume, got out through the window and made my way there. My parents don't know I'm Spider-Man, nobody does except Wade. I arrived at my destination to be greeted by a bone-crushing hug by Wade.

If you haven't already noticed, me and Deadpool are dating. "I missed you baby boy." He whispered.

"Missed you too." I replied. We sat down in front of a tree, me infront of him with my head on his chest.

"Have you ever noticed something?" I asked.

"What?" He replied.

"We always sit infront of this paticular tree," I said.

"Maybe we should do that cliche thing were we make a heart and put our initials in it." He said. I turned around and hugged him

"That's a great idea," I said and while being sneaky and careful, I grabbed one of his knives from his belt. And pulled away holding it up for him to see.

"Sneaky spider," He said. I laughed and carved a heart into the tree and we put P.P + W.W in it

I pulled up my mask, to wear only my mouth was showing and pulled his up the same way and kissed him. When we pulled away, I saw My dad, Iron Man, coming this way in the sky.

I pulled down my mask and he pulled down his. "You see what I see, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Let's act like we're fighting." I said.

"Alright." He replied. My dad and pops don't know that I'm Spiderman, so I try not to have them even look at my real face.